Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Any member of Wild Bytes admin here??

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    WTF that is absurd. I had 1 warning about 1year ago for forgetting to put a nfo file in something I upped. This time I upped a microsft product without reading the newer rules (about 2 months old). I was not disrespectful in ANY way I never begged, argued or anything like that. I simply said I didn't feel it was fair that I get my upload rights taken away for that simple and honest mistake. He said sorry rules are rules. I said although I don't agree with you It was still my mistake no hard feelings, thank you for keeping the site in such a good way. Thats it I thought everything was cool. I never ignored a PM from staff or anyone else for that matter. I sometimes leave my window up for long periods of time while I go out or eat or whatever. I really don't understand this one bit. I swear I did not intentionally break rules or give any member of staff shit. I had a lot of time invested there this sucks. WB let me down!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Whatever, there are tens of sites like WB, you shouldn't be so concern.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Let me tell you something about WB staff >>> They think they are the best around so they act like a nazi government.
    Don't worry, you get better in other places where staff don't have stupid attitudes.
    Last edited by NaToLa; 09-30-2006 at 01:38 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes, I agree completely with sert+NaToLa. A lot of sites out there beat w-b completely, in seeds, files, and community. They are just trying to artificially inflate the value of their site, which is very hard as it is practically worthless.

Here is a screenshot of the might wild-bytes. You may notice that I have waitimes as I never care to use the crappy site.

Their attitudes corespond to sites like ScT, FSC, etc; they are nothing like them. They are merely a mediocre collection of random, poorly seeded files with admins with massively inflamed egos.

Please- don't use w-b, hopefully it will die with due time. Anything is better than w-b really.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Their attitudes corespond to sites like ScT, FSC, etc; they are nothing like them. They are merely a mediocre collection of random, poorly seeded files with admins with massively inflamed egos.

Please- don't use w-b, hopefully it will die with due time. Anything is better than w-b really.
    You find the poorly seeded files in other trackers where staff members are MUTCH nicer to people.
    The BIG problem of W-b it's just the staff, if they have other attitudes people don't run scared from there.
    Anyone likes to get a big ban message when the site was down the last time? I don't! but the staff thinks
    it's funny, so they stick that message in the login page to scare anyone who trys to loggin. Stupid kids.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I had alot of time invested there already over a year I was actually a member longer than the admin who picked on me. Doesn't seem fair

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The Wild-Bytes admins don't pick on users just because, you idiots must have done something to break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    Anything is better than w-b really.
    The funny thing is, Wild-Bytes sometimes has faster PRE times than ScT.

And Elated/Pariah, I talked to one of the Wild-Bytes administrators again, and he said you don't have a chance in hell of ever signing up again.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    W-B has pre's faster than ScT? I find that hard to believe, but I never use the tracker so I don't really know for sure. Just look at their first browse page- 2/3 of the files have 1 seed and multiple leeches. Even if it does have fast pre's it will be ages before you actually get the file. But then again, whatever you are happy with is none of my business.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    W-B has pre's faster than ScT? I find that hard to believe, but I never use the tracker so I don't really know for sure. Just look at their first browse page- 2/3 of the files have 1 seed and multiple leeches. Even if it does have fast pre's it will be ages before you actually get the file.
    Basically, everything you just said has no value whatsoever since you're aren't, or never have been a member of Wild-Bytes. Nice try defending the cheaters, though.
    Last edited by Schism; 09-30-2006 at 11:57 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    W-B has some good and rare dvds there.
    but it is strange that they don`t allow M$ , what a pussies

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast