Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Any member of Wild Bytes admin here??

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Guys Guys. Look I do want back in. I NEVER LIE about anything! EVER! I want back in to Wb I really do. I like the site I have a history there. This is kind of like having a fight with a girlfriend. You make up after a while and you say you were wrong. I was wrong and I should have read the rules recently. It says in the rules as of aug 1st ( I think ) no more M$ products except for Xbox... I have said I was wrong from day 1 I also said I feel I was treated unjustly. Either way I am sorry for starting this whole big 5hit with everyone. BTW Goliath2k is a cool dude...really he was one of the few @ WB that listened to my situation and tried to help me after the fact also Wild the owner of the site deserves a mention. I didn't mean to slam the site, I meant to slam the person or persons that banned me. I feel it was a over-reaction on their part. As I understand it Ithey say I ignored a PM from staff. I assure all members here and there I did not. I simply didn't get the PM. I want to thank the members here for their suport and help with this. Also Goliath2k and Wild for being good enough to get to the bottom of things here. Thanks all for your time

Elated/Pariah

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Yeah lets make a page 12 just for the fun of it

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    lol.. goliath2k`s location

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    cause its funny reading bout the whiners and cry babies that get banned from a site or dont like how a site is run. Make your tracker then you can have your own rules till then. You are making yourself look really stupid and making Wild-Bytes staff look right for what they did to some user who cant let go

anyone have bets on page 12?
    Who got banned me? I have "never" been a member of there site and i dont what too. Go back a few pages and read you will see that i have tryed to drop this on at least 5 post, But then thay say something to restart it.

FOR THE LAST TIME LETS FUCKING DROP IT, I AM GETTING BORED WITH ALL THIS CRAP..

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Then stop posting Gordy and G's Gordy's new dad

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Guys let all stop arguing here thanks gordy for the support

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    omg gordy is no longer watching the thread.. NO COME BACK!.. i need more time to kill.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    I never said it was you that got banned, but you want to argue with the staff and in the end whatever the point of this thread was. Which didnt accomplish its goal in 12 pages is over. You are making them look better and the arguement aganist them foolish. ~yawn~ thanx for the entertainment

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    guys gordy is cool too he just feels strongly about this

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by goliath2k View Post
    omg gordy is no longer watching the thread.. NO COME BACK!.. i need more time to kill.
    Well after shagging your dog you must have sometime lelf, Next time try and last abit longer.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast