Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Any member of Wild Bytes admin here??

Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Hi Elated.

Mate i know you must be mad and i see your point, But mate i have to agree with some of the others just use a another tracker mate.

There site is not the only one mate its not worth lowering yourself by rejoining a site that banned you then blocked your IP.

Ps wildbytes i will drop it as i have said what i wanted to say and not because you told me too you "DONT" control me?

Elated just never go back to there site again mate

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    ya... wtf u want to go to that site again unless u really were responsible for getting banned .........

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Grow up man..... You fucked up, got caught now stop whinning about it........LOCK THIS THREAD IT'S USELESS...

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Schism if you read wildbytes post it said

"Now you can try and get re-invited and keep clean or wait for open signups or you can search for a new home. And yes i will tell there are alot of GOOD private trackers out there. I will also say that i think its good for everyone to be members on many sites as not 1 tracker has everything you are looking for.

Wildbytes"

but my IP is banned so I cannot I just was curious how I would go about using the site

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated View Post
    Schism if you read wildbytes post it said

"Now you can try and get re-invited and keep clean or wait for open signups or you can search for a new home. And yes i will tell there are alot of GOOD private trackers out there. I will also say that i think its good for everyone to be members on many sites as not 1 tracker has everything you are looking for.

Wildbytes"

but my IP is banned so I cannot I just was curious how I would go about using the site
    OMFG , why would you , why ?
    can`t they ban you again for nothing ? or for uploading something wrong again ?
    or you just love to get banned and want to feel that again ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    no no I am not going back there screw em I just wanted to know

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    what do you want to know, what ?
    they deleted your account and banned your IP, don`t you understand ?
    your ip can be unbanned, you just have to aks very very nicely wildbytes to unban your ip , don`t you understand ? or come to wb`s irc and ask very very very nicely there, and maybe your ip will be unbanned, but why, why do you need it ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    He's just kicking a dead horse.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Hi Elated

elated theres ways around the IP-bans but mate why do you even care if thay unban you or not? You have to understand thay dont want you there so just dont bother with them.

You have to agree with some of the members here when thay say just "let it go", If you carry on with this you will end up turning people on Wild Bytes side and then thay have won.

I now you are very mad about it mate, But think of it this way at least you dont have to put up with there bullsh!t rules anymore

Take care elated.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    You are all right sorry to drag it out. For a while I did want back in but I have realized they suck and screw 'em.

jaqozo I hope it never happens to you. But if it does I will be right there with the same smart ass coments and sudo-witty retorts. I imagine you to be a small person without the ability to have any power without it going to your head. With that have a very very very nice day

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast