Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Any member of Wild Bytes admin here??

Urgent

Ok. starters.. i was the one that sent that mass pm NOT to pm me. I had my family to take care of and they come 1st. i didn't want users to pm me and wait on me getting back to them, when i wouldn't be there.

2nd.
    i'm one of the most hard ass staff you will find when it comes to Wb. I will not take shit off anyone. But i do listen to user's, i don't jump the gun Nor take sides or play favorites. Ask the people that i banned that had me on msn when they crossed the line.

you want to complain about the staff here.. go over to pisexy and see how anal they are and full of shit. and yea.. there are other trackers out there.. all have their own niche for things. you think i only use Wb? no. cause each tracker has things another don't. it's like shopping.

3rd. Pariah, had been warned enough. And the M$ rule has been there from day one. We don't allow M$ cause we don't need their attention as well. any site to allow it takes the chance of more eye's on them. something no site needs.

when rules are changed or updated.. there is usually a MASS PM sent out about the changes. i know. cause im the one that usually updates them when agreed upon by staff. if not someone will do it.
    If users ignore the mass pm that is sent out, then they have no one to blame BUT their self for not reading it.

he's on irc now asking to be let back in. he's ip is banned. nothing i can do about it. it's in the db i don't have access to the db to remove it, even thou i am a sysop.

and it's just not up to me to do it. i'm not stepping on another staff toes that did the ban. it's up to them to make the decison unless it seems unfair to the user and that user was singled out which is not the case here.

i see alot of you saying how we suck etc. Well like any site. You either love or hate them. Most that hate us are
    A: jealous of the popularity and success of the site
    B: got banned for cheating or being stupid on the site. And are pissed they got out smarted.

and as for this
    Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes!

this would pretain to things like flaming, making racial remarks, etc. not don't post anything that has the letter "I" in it for example.

but when i logged in to make this post. i had 20 damn pm's about getting unbanned. we must suck that bad that people will do almost anything to get back on.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by goliath2k View Post
    Ok. starters.. i was the one that sent that mass pm NOT to pm me. I had my family to take care of and they come 1st. i didn't want users to pm me and wait on me getting back to them, when i wouldn't be there.

2nd.
    i'm one of the most hard ass staff you will find when it comes to Wb. I will not take shit off anyone. But i do listen to user's, i don't jump the gun Nor take sides or play favorites. Ask the people that i banned that had me on msn when they crossed the line.

you want to complain about the staff here.. go over to pisexy and see how anal they are and full of shit. and yea.. there are other trackers out there.. all have their own niche for things. you think i only use Wb? no. cause each tracker has things another don't. it's like shopping.

3rd. Pariah, had been warned enough. And the M$ rule has been there from day one. We don't allow M$ cause we don't need their attention as well. any site to allow it takes the chance of more eye's on them. something no site needs.

when rules are changed or updated.. there is usually a MASS PM sent out about the changes. i know. cause im the one that usually updates them when agreed upon by staff. if not someone will do it.
    If users ignore the mass pm that is sent out, then they have no one to blame BUT their self for not reading it.

he's on irc now asking to be let back in. he's ip is banned. nothing i can do about it. it's in the db i don't have access to the db to remove it, even thou i am a sysop.

and it's just not up to me to do it. i'm not stepping on another staff toes that did the ban. it's up to them to make the decison unless it seems unfair to the user and that user was singled out which is not the case here.

i see alot of you saying how we suck etc. Well like any site. You either love or hate them. Most that hate us are
    A: jealous of the popularity and success of the site
    B: got banned for cheating or being stupid on the site. And are pissed they got out smarted.

and as for this
    Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes!

this would pretain to things like flaming, making racial remarks, etc. not don't post anything that has the letter "I" in it for example.

but when i logged in to make this post. i had 20 damn pm's about getting unbanned. we must suck that bad that people will do almost anything to get back on.

hehehe, All that cr?p was funny as hell.

This thread was almost forgotten then a jackass like you comes here and restarts it all over again

Your talking about being one hard ass staff, Who the f?ck cares if you am or if your not.

I dont give a rats ass what type of staff hard ass you ment to be, Like we ask elated just god dam drop it for fu?ks sake.

And i hate your site and "NO" i have "NEVER" been a member of your site and the way you have treated people i dont what to. (Come to think of it i was a tiny bit starting to like your staff then you come here trying to be a hard-ass)

So you get 20 "PMs" asking you to unban them is that all? How meny members do you have? And who the hell cares..

Just one thing if your a sysop and you say you can not unban someone? then how the hell is the staff below you ment too.

Ps elated i am still on your side take care mate

Know for gods sake drop it, Your only making your staff look bad..
    Last edited by Gordy; 10-08-2006 at 05:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Oh for the love of god this thread makes 8 pages? Wow thats a new low for humanity

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    well not everyone has access to the Db... and that's where the ip is banned.. in the ip tables. less people that have access to the db. less chance of someone screwing up.

gordy..

you try so much to sound like a somebody around here.. when you're really not just long winded and full of hot air. why don't you try and do something productive with your time here.being quiet would be a good start and only speak when you have something useful to say.

If you don't like something.. don't read it, or look at it.. you're the one that clicked the thread and came into it..

So you get 20 "PMs" asking you to unban them is that all? How meny members do you have? And who the hell cares..

REGISTEREDUSERS 13,209 to answer your question. and alot of people care.. since people beg for invites or want to be unbanned.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First off I would like to point out that Wild-Bytes is not for everyone. Yes we have very strict rules and when users break them over and over again we will and do bann people for this. Now Wild-bytes has no plans to ever be a very large site. We would rather have 10,000 good to great members than 50,000 ok to bad members. So yes we do weed out all the bad apples when we can.

Now some of the people here are used to how other sites are run and when they go to a different tracker with different rules they seem to want to bitch, as in "so and so site(s)" lets us do this and we can see this, and so forth. Remember every site is different and the rules are different from site to site, so why bitch and moan about it? If you dont like their rules leave, as no forced you to join and no one is forcing you to stay

If you guys think running a tracker is easy then maybe you guys should try it. Find a host that are ok with having a torrent tracker on their network, take the risk of many different companys and countrys trying to come after you for what ever reason, fix and update code(s) constantly to stop hackers and make the site run smooth for allthe good members, Find good trusted people to help you run the site, find good uploaders..

Only reason this thread was brought back up was because the user was in our irc network asking to be unbanned and said he was sorry and that he just said them things because he was pissed off. So before Go|iath2k did anything he asked around and a staff member point out this thread so he read it, now if the user never came to IRC asking another staff member to be unbanned this would have never been brought back.

So Gordy the only person in this thread that sounds Stupid and that has no clue is yourself.... But please feel free to keep talking about us as it helps our site. Cant beleave all the people sending me pms on here asking for invites and its all thanks to you.

Now Elated if you would like to Get back into Wild-Bytes, then you will need to make a new post stating that what you said is not really what you ment and i will think about giving you another chance.

Wildbytes
    Last edited by wildbytes; 10-08-2006 at 07:40 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    So Gordy the only person in this thread that sounds Stupid and that has no clue is yourself.... But please feel free to keep talking about us as it helps our site. Cant beleave all the people sending me pms on here asking for invites and its all thanks to you.

hehehe thanks even more funny then the cr?p your other staff member said

Ya theres load of people wanting invites, Really? well go to the url below then tell me the samething.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...es-section-90/

I have just looked at some of the posts and i dont see anyone asking for invites? Now maybe your staff might be the only ones who give invites out and if that the case "WHY".

Just because you get ask for invites do's not mean anything at all, If you make a site invite only then people will what to join it because thay think its the most sort after site, Why dont you open to sigh-ups and lets see how meny people join and stay then.

I remember when TL was open to sigh-ups people joined in the 100s know thay are invite only 1000s of people what to join, Its like if a film is banned everyone wants it & when its get unbanned not meny people give a sh?t about it.

Why dont you show us all the socalled "PMs" or "Emails" anyone can say i get loads of people asking for invite just prove it..

And the only ones sounding stupid is you lot and you know it..

Ps elated dont go back mate, Just think how thay treated you then tell them where to go

Why do's elated have to do another post saying its not really what he ment? So in other word you want elated to say he was lieing all the time? Why do you care what he said? I mean 100s of people are asking for invites so why do you want elated to come back? His really made people think bad of your site you know it. Shame well aleast you can get you members over 12000 again by inviteing all the people who wanted invites. lol

Know if any of you at Wild Bytes as any brains you will just let it go, If not then feel free to look like a bunch of twats its up to you?
    Last edited by Gordy; 10-08-2006 at 09:53 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    well not everyone has access to the Db... and that's where the ip is banned.. in the ip tables. less people that have access to the db. less chance of someone screwing up.

gordy..

you try so much to sound like a somebody around here.. when you're really not just long winded and full of hot air. why don't you try and do something productive with your time here.being quiet would be a good start and only speak when you have something useful to say.

If you don't like something.. don't read it, or look at it.. you're the one that clicked the thread and came into it..

REGISTEREDUSERS 13,209 to answer your question. and alot of people care.. since people beg for invites or want to be unbanned.

13,209 members? Prove it?

Stop talking alot of crap, Well knob i never once said i run a torrent, Do you even bother reading the post? Or do you think your so bad-ass that you dont need too.

Just open up your site and let people see all the socalled 13,209 members and prove me wrong

And even if you do/did have 13,209 members why the hell is there only a few people seeding, Dont you think with that meny members you would have more seeders? You might have 1000s of members but not meny of them seem to seed. So that shows how much thay like your site..

Know for fu?ks sake or prove what you are saying..

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post

gordy..

13,209 members? Prove it?

Stop talking alot of crap, Well knob i never once said i run a torrent, Do you even bother reading the post? Or do you think your so bad-ass that you dont need too.

Just open up your site and let people see all the socalled 13,209 members and prove me wrong

And even if you do/did have 13,209 members why the hell is there only a few people seeding, Dont you think with that meny members you would have more seeders? You might have 1000s of members but not meny of them seem to seed. So that shows how much thay like your site..

Know for fu?ks sake or prove what you are saying..

Well as of right now we have over 12,000 members. As of 3 months ago we had over 17,000 members. But as many on our site know we been cleaning house on bad users and crappy ratios. We also have over 1600 torrents with over 13,000 active peers. Maybe someone will take a screen shoot for you.

Why not open it up for sign ups well its simple we are a private site and might be taking away invites here before the first of the year. Like i said 10,000 great members is better then 50,000 ok members.

Once again you speak and open your pie hole with out ever knowning the facts.

Wildbytes
    Last edited by wildbytes; 10-08-2006 at 09:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    gordy.. try usuing a spell checker once in awhile.
    it's hard to decypher what the hell your saying. and you're 36 according to your profile.. i'm guessing that's your IQ?

Just because you get ask for invites do's not mean . what the hell is a do's?

sigh-ups ??? sign ups?

joined in the 100s know thay are invite only 1000s of people what to join
    now? They? Want?

36 may be to high.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    gordy.. try usuing a spell checker once in awhile.
    it's hard to decypher what the hell your saying. and you're 36 according to your profile.. i'm guessing that's your IQ?

Just because you get ask for invites do's not mean . what the hell is a do's?

sigh-ups ??? sign ups?

joined in the 100s know thay are invite only 1000s of people what to join
    now? They? Want?

36 may be to high.

My god, Dont you ever shut the f?ck up?

Just prove what i said, You talk about being asked for invites all the time so why dont you show us some proof?

You can carry on talking sh?t no one cares what the hell you think.

Yes the only thing i agree with is my spelling its not the best, And f?ck face i am not 36. My brain IQ may be 36, But thats still 35 more then your di?khead.

Know for the "LAST" time prove what you are saying or shut the f?ck up..

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast