Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Final Fantasy XII released for real?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    it really me pisses me off that there are no checkpoints in this game, you literally play for 40 minutea without coming across a save point. and when u die you have to start from the last save (another reason why consoles suck, u cant save whenever u want).. completely bullshit. atleast in FFX the save points were spreaded out fairly. the cinematics in this game are long and definetely not as worthwhile as FFX. sorry but ffx was much a more captivating game. oh and music blows. i'll try to play more of it, but seriously this game offers nothing as amazing as ffx folks.. 12 hours into it and i gotta all over in the space ship, BULLSHIT!

2. Games   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1 View Post
    oh and music blows.
    yeh, i dont like the music

it really me pisses me off that there are no checkpoints in this game, you literally play for 40 minutea without coming across a save point. and when u die you have to start from the last save
    mmm...this hasnt happened to me, and probably a bunch of other peeps...the game isnt that hard.

3. Games   -   #43
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Well im on the leviathan spaceship where a bunch of imperials i gang up on you. I only have 5 characters including a guest, and well my characters like to to die easily.. and also does anyone else think the story and characters is a ripoff of star wars? balthier = hans solo , imperials guards = stormtroopers, and so on.. common square you could have been more creative...

I just finished completing FFVII a month ago (on an emulator), and it sure surpasses this..
    Last edited by Formula1; 10-13-2006 at 10:36 AM.

4. Games   -   #44
    djenin's Avatar Fuzakenaideyo! BT Rep: +2
    Did anyone get this to work on an emu like pcsx2? I did get it to start, but it's very choppy and no sound. : /

5. Games   -   #45
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yeah i got it to run on pcsx2, but just like you, i didnt get any sound and it ran quite horribly.

anyway i threw this game away, im very disapointed square enix. There's a reason why i've stopped buying video games!

6. Games   -   #46
    anybody buy this game? and have a 16:9 tv?

7. Games   -   #47
    frazer's Avatar I drew my avatar
    your puling my leg i just got final fantersy 5
    add me on msn at [email protected] and ill give you free mafia gangster game codes for myql and php no instrucions though and is the normal aiport bullets killing crims jail stuff

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345