Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X-men 2 Centropy

Originally posted by Confuzzled@8 May 2003 - 19:08
    What is a supernode... ??
    A supernode is a computer (just a regular Kazaa user who chooses to be a supernode) and a what the computer has on it is a list of people and what files and share and etc. When you search your searching a single supernode for your file. But if the file your looking for is listed on this other supernode you won't find it. There are thousands of supernodes so sometimes you can get lucky with the file your searching for by jumping a supernode.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    I downloaded the movie and extracted the mpeg out of the cue and bin files but I can't seem to get the movie to play, I've used Windows Media player, divx player, quicktime and it says it can't find the right codec. I tried dloading a codec pack and that worked to an extent because I got the sound to work but no video, does anyone know which codec you need or which player to use, your help will be greatly appreciated cause I've been trying to get this to play for hours.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    you need a mpeg2 video codec... download and install the klite codec pack, and you will be fine.

*edit*

should be fine...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    thanks schmiggy i've never extracted cue and bin files and all that so at first I thought I did it wrong but the fact that I got the sound to work tells me that it has to be the codec, I'll cross my fingers anyway.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by XSpikeX@8 May 2003 - 20:14
    A supernode is a computer (just a regular Kazaa user who chooses to be a supernode) and a what the computer has on it is a list of people and what files and share and etc. When you search your searching a single supernode for your file. But if the file your looking for is listed on this other supernode you won't find it. There are thousands of supernodes so sometimes you can get lucky with the file your searching for by jumping a supernode.
    Hey thanks for the info.. I noticed in the options where you can click if you wanna be one or not... Um.. one thing I don't understand tho.. I am still trying to learn all this stuffs... what does it mean to jump a supernode.. like switch ??? How does one do that.. Or does that mean just like to research.... One day I shall no longer be Confuzzled..

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    When you jump supernode, you actually disconnect, then reconnect to another supernode. Then when you do a search for a file, you have a completely different set of computers/users to search for your file.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Hey thanks !!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@8 May 2003 - 18:51
    the centropy copy

I have been powering sharing those mpgs and bins/cues for like 4 days straight... maybe reget those hashes... the smen 2 svcd ts centropy is a hot file right now... try searching for the name, then matching file sizes if the hashes dont work.
    Pardon my ignorance , but i'd like to know about power sharing and how can i get the file from you through powersharing?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    powersharing? i believe he means sharing only, unless powersharing means he shares alot and all the time with alot of slots who knows.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    it means i am sharing that, and pretty much only that... 3 slots on my machine, so u should get aleast 5Kb/s from me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast