Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: crikeym8, why i got banned.

crikeym8 is a private tracker site you read the disclaimer and agreed to our rules on sign-up.we are a no nonsense site that caters for our dedicateded members now 11,000+ you are not missed,learn to seed what you take before you join a private tracker site m8.
    nuff said enjoy the public open site system where you can h&r to your hearts content

bouncerday i deleted your account with good reason m8 you read our disclaimer and agreed to our rules on sign up yet you thought it was ok to hit and run and not on 1 download m8 there was a few we have rules in place to cater for our dedicated users that seed back 1:1 or a minimum of 72 hours.you were not one of these users and will not be missed.
    you have allot to learn about private tracker sites and if your not willing to learn quit bitching and go back to the public sites where you can h&r to your hearts content.

Edit by Chewie UK:
    Use the Edit button instead of double posting
    Last edited by Chewie; 01-20-2007 at 04:36 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    If you don't have the ability to give back what you take, don't take it at all. People who whine about their slow connections yet put little effort in seeding don't need private trackers. With your mindset, you might as well go public

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    well the thing is sometimes it is nearly impossible to seed back 1:1 esp with a slow upload and if you dont jump on the torrent right away on some sites...so i believe it is necessary to have an amount of time set to seed..i have slow upload but rarely delete files from utorrent unless i need to free up space on my hdd..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    sites might pass on ur i.p to other sites for cheating, but certainly not for hit and running. i dont believe in the slightest that u got banned on another 8 sites overnight for seeding back only 91% of the file. thats just nonsense.
    i agree 100%

what a joke.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdgod View Post
    bouncerday i deleted your account with good reason m8 you read our disclaimer and agreed to our rules on sign up yet you thought it was ok to hit and run and not on 1 download m8 there was a few we have rules in place to cater for our dedicated users that seed back 1:1 or a minimum of 72 hours.you were not one of these users and will not be missed.
    you have allot to learn about private tracker sites and if your not willing to learn quit bitching and go back to the public sites where you can h&r to your hearts content.
    this thread is old
    i really dont see the point in u responding to it. u've obviously come to the site, and done a search for ur site name, completely ignorant to the date of the thread.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdgod View Post
    this thread is old
    i really dont see the point in u responding to it. u've obviously come to the site, and done a search for ur site name, completely ignorant to the date of the thread.
    I acctually dont see the point in the original poster posting this thread. Trying to get compassion for not knowing so... funny thing is...
    He was formerly STAFF on a differant torrent site which I wont mention.
    He should know better and expect that treatment with his past refrences of being staff. (He probably treated users in the past the same way he was treated by this site mentioned in the thread.)

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    Im back in now. Under a different name thou. Scored an invite from CM8 himself. Forgot this thread was here. Guess it serves a lesson to others.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncerday View Post
    Im back in now. Under a different name thou. Scored an invite from CM8 himself. Forgot this thread was here. Guess it serves a lesson to others.
    wow 07!

Not to mention over a site that looks like an html template snagged around 10 years ago. If there wasn't a thread about it here, I would have thought it was some kind of marketing scam or security exploit website.
    *looking over the ancient code* <!-- theme exotic by effectica &copy; 2005 All Rights Reserved -->. Look how poorly the code is written for the website. That's just the theme, its running on 1999 standards.
    The login has no security what so ever, beside a 3 minute after 5 password attempt tries (rofl).
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-11-2011 at 01:31 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncerday View Post
    Just curious do you go around ,in life generally I mean, assuming anyone cares what you do ?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster
    [QUOTE=The login has no security what so ever, beside a 3 minute after 5 password attempt tries (rofl).[/QUOTE]

Well i gather if you were even half as smart as you believe you are, that you would have gained me access to crikeym8 years ago. But i guess you cant and just talk crap. "oh by the way, there are two login pages, not that anyone cares." And ive just been notified that i cant be active here .

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Hive - Get him off there or he goes!
    Flawless - Who are they, big friken deal!
    Rx - Lines ready, whos up?
    Hive - My shout. Cant clean audio....Keep rip
    Rx - Yaaaaa, fill him in , exposer there isnt an option.
    FiCO... - Ive let him know, why the stall?
    FiCO... - ?????? Your all fooked!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast