Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logitech DiNovo Edge!!!

can I curse? FUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi View Post
    I love the look but I hope they did not spray paint the skin like the previous diNovo, which made it a scratch magnet.
    I got to play around with it at digital life and its plexi glass as it said in the description.

On the number pad thing, its a media keyboard but I know what you mean, I told the logitech guy and he's like "yeahhh I understand but we don't have any plans for a numberpad as of now"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've been waiting for the Optimus keyboard for forever. They have said "coming soon" for like 2 years. Website says "end of 2006" right now though.

yo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    IMHO, it's not that great... I bet that mirror finish attracts greasy fingerprints like crazy... It wouldn't look that nice in a week. In any case, 200$ is WAY too much for a keyboard, no matter how awsome it looks... It's a friggin' keyboard!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I've been waiting for the Optimus keyboard for forever. They have said "coming soon" for like 2 years. Website says "end of 2006" right now though.
    Same here
    I'm waiting for it to come out to seee what the price is like and if it goes down from te high price im sure theylll start it at then i might think of getting one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12