Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Giving away some F** invites to GOOD users

DISABLED PRIVS
    i would love an invite there...
    what a pity

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    Wait 1 week and I'll hand them out for free to anyone. Currently sending out some ScT invites.

oops, shouldn't have said that newsbit haha

-TheCoolGuy
    Hello!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    the thing is if you can't ask for an invite. or trade one to get into these sites.
    this is where i get confused, how the heck do you get in then. will santa bring one or should i start praying to some sort of torrent god. or will they come looking for me and beg me to join. because that's surely hasn't worked for me yet.
    Well imho if you are active on a torrent site sooner or later you will be recognized by a member who has other connections and then get invited to another torrent site and so on without the need to ever having to trade or beg for an invite at least thats how I became part of the BT community.

Paying your dues earns you credits and gain you respect among all the users it takes time but its worth it imho.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    Or just come to me :-p
    Hello!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    azaxmaxy's Avatar TV lover BT Rep: +2
    can i come to you or iam just unlucky to have any of your invites

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    the thing is if you can't ask for an invite. or trade one to get into these sites.
    this is where i get confused, how the heck do you get in then. will santa bring one or should i start praying to some sort of torrent god. or will they come looking for me and beg me to join. because that's surely hasn't worked for me yet.
    Well imho if you are active on a torrent site sooner or later you will be recognized by a member who has other connections and then get invited to another torrent site and so on without the need to ever having to trade or beg for an invite at least thats how I became part of the BT community.

Paying your dues earns you credits and gain you respect among all the users it takes time but its worth it imho.
    i have realized how right you are about this. some of these sites just can't be given away. you must earn the right to be there. mainly for security reasons and second for cheating reasons and etc. having access to most of the elite sites isn't a right it's a privilege. and it must be earned by trust and respect. they don't want their site going to hell because someone decided to give away invites to every jane and john doe. that's why many sites have made the inviter responsible for the invitee which is reasonable. so if you earn these things as mentioned above you will be invited. this should be understandable for everyone once you think about it. if not think of it as wearing a condom when having sex with a prostitute. they wear one would you. so needless to say over time if you have what has been mentioned above you will get in. it takes time be patient. i can and will be. if you can't then don't bother trying. all trackers do their best to get the releases as fast as they can. so the trackers most people have that is private is decent. everyone wants better, or more, or the best it's human nature. or possibly greed. so use your invites wisely. and if you can't even say the name of the tracker be more wiser on what you do with it.well i've rambled on enough

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well explained pharoh I liked your "prostitute--codom" analogy

I got almost all of my sites through PMs, I suppose thats the best way to be

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345