Page 360 of 462 FirstFirst ... 260310350357358359360361362363370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4614

Thread: What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    2010 - Jonah Hex

it was decent enough for a viewing. i enjoyed looking @ megan fox throughout and the whole talking to the dead thing was cool. a lot of the scenes went by fast enough so u don't get bored, but then using that too much might leave u not knowing wtf is going on. early dialog tries to be witty and humorous while later dialog is just there for the sake of being a non-silent film. john malkoviches weapon of mass destruction was pretty 1337 as well. too bad it wasn't used to it fullest potential. exploding arrows, glowing bowling balls and a fast dog. 7/10
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #3592
    Machete - I wanted this movie to be a eight but it was not.It was a seven...I like how its all cheap but has some big stars and stuff and any movie with jessica alba gets extra points.The unrealistic chopping of body parts reminds me of the expendables and i seen that first so i'm grown tired of it, It bores me.story gets meh but success to the film.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 10-04-2010 at 01:35 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3593
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    You're comparing unrealistic chopping of body parts to the Expendables? Haven't you seen Aftermath yet?

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Movies & TV   -   #3594
    flep's Avatar Member
    Ironman 2.

It rocks =P

5. Movies & TV   -   #3595
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

typical french film. not that bad but a bit pretentious.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. Movies & TV   -   #3596
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

typical french film. not that bad but a bit pretentious.
    Typical French film.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #3597
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Being that it's French, described as pretentious, and is called "The Mustache", I'm guessing the entire film focuses on the guy (pictured) shaving a long-had-mustache, and a woman (also pictured) who has apprehensions about him shaving it off...

Niche market, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #3598
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    ROFL megabytme

I watched Revolver last night, I guess it's one of them movies you have to watch twice to actually understand what's going on. Did he turn into a schizophrenic when he was in a solitary cell?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. Movies & TV   -   #3599
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Piranha very good movie

10. Movies & TV   -   #3600
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Being that it's French, described as pretentious, and is called "The Mustache", I'm guessing the entire film focuses on the guy (pictured) shaving a long-had-mustache, and a woman (also pictured) who has apprehensions about him shaving it off...
    well, not exactly but you're not that far from the truth.

Marc and Agnes are an attractive, successful Parisian couple, who have been together for many years. One evening, before joining friends for dinner, Marc decides on a whim to shave off the mustache he's worn all of his adult life. He waits patiently for his wife's reaction, but neither she nor his friends seem to notice. Stranger still, when he finally tells them, they all insist he never had a mustache. Is Marc going mad? Is he the victim of some elaborate conspiracy? Or has something in the world's order gone terribly awry?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.