Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what about TorrentLeech VS iplay !!!

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Come of it TL roolz!!!!!!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    TorrentLeech is indeed a great tracker... and we @ iPLAY had a lot of things to learn and see from what happened over there, but we've grown strong and wise over time, and i'm sure, that these two trackers don't need competition between them... a good coexistence is the key for the user's happyness.. am i right?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yep, they are both pretty similar. But both are unique. TL has some interesting int stuff (PPC/PSP megapacks, "memories" project, top250 iMDB dvdr), while iplay also has stuff like that (more int dvdr's, a music video section)

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There is no competition between iPlay and TL...and now on topic:iPlay
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    cant say i have used iplay... but i am in love with TL its amazing site... and some of the fastest downloads i have ever seen.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Each site has its own thing. TL focuses on scene release as we all know and iplay focuses on... you get the picture. No site is better than another. There will never be a site that can offer everything and there will never be 2 or more sites that are EXACTLY the same, so quite comparing apples to oranges.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    UCA007's Avatar |U C A|
    I have never heard of iPLAY on any of the top bt sites boards other than here. How old is iPLAY and around how many members do they have? I guess I can't compare the two but TL is one of the oldest top 0-min/0-day scene only release bt communities out there today. Compared to other sites that I use, its my number 3 or 4.
    Last edited by UCA007; 10-16-2006 at 04:00 PM.
    If at first you don't succeed, try management...
    ----
    "Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    famous45's Avatar money=happiness BT Rep: +1
    I love IPLAY. It's a great site. But I have been a member of TL for a lot longer and have gotten spoiled on the speed and the fact that they have most releases I'm looking for. Like Ithanium said, coexisting is the key. Being diversified in the sites you are members to is important.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Torrentleech for sure

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I'll have to say TL, the speeds I get there are simply awesome, if not maxing out my whole bandwidth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast