Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RNC Presidential Campaign Slogan for '08

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    You really can't take much he says at face value.

As far as Bill Clinton, people just remember how good it was during his 8 years compared to the current shit we are in.
    Well here's something for you, pal.

Value, "face" or otherwise, is in the eye of the beholder, and if you ever prove otherwise, I'll go to Oslo myself, swipe a fuckin' Nobel prize, and present it to you on bended knee.

As if...

As for spin, that last was a superlative example of same, liberal specie.

I commend you, therefore, on the immensity of your testicles merely for typing it-it must be terribly difficult for you to drag those fucking things around, not to mention your tremendous johnson.

I'm guessing your tremendous political (v)acuity is due to your rather unfortunate proximity to the gravitional influence of our Nation's Capital.

If you desire that this post be translated, deciphered, simplified, or otherwise dumbed-down for your personal consumption, I'm sure that TempestV fellow can help.

Regards-
    No need, moneygrip.

Thanks for the complement. I get my dose of this and that working around media, government buildings, and the occasional soldier or two. I also remember how it was said that Clinton was weak on the military and moral was low. I wonder what the military says now (while not on camera).

As far as eye of the beholder, that goes without saying.

I mean I challenge anyone to tell me how they feel the GW years better the Clinton years....

....since it's the eye of the beholder an' all.

I think the Repubs made a stinkie of a dick suck to have something to point out.....much like the Dems are doing with the Foley scandal.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Clinton was impeached - beat that.

yo

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    So if the democratic party takes both houses and actually get the checks and balances system returned, and it is found that Bush acted against the constitution and impeach him, can we say that clinton's impeachment (which failed) is cancelled out?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    So if the democratic party takes both houses and actually get the checks and balances system returned, and it is found that Bush acted against the constitution and impeach him, can we say that clinton's impeachment (which failed) is cancelled out?
    Sure. Send me a PM when it's complete.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15

My kids all got one of these in the mail the other day........each one was already maxed out..........

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Clinton was impeached - beat that.
    ...and acquitted by the Senate.

I think the Repubs made a stinkie of a dick suck to have something to point out.....much like the Dems are doing with the Foley scandal.
    That affected the country how now....except to say "he lied about fucking around on his wife".

Try again. Also the Lewinsky scandal was hardly an indication on how the country was run.

@everyone - Skizo's response means he has nothing.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 10-18-2006 at 05:12 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Really, out of curiosity, how does Clinton's record stand next to Bush's, and was Clinton a particularily bad president?

All I know that he had illicit relations with some (grown, and by the looks of it pretty nasty) woman, tried to keep that hidden from the public, and got punished for it.

What dirty things did he do to America, or other places in the world, to make him so deserving of being compared to Bush?

EDit: I'm fairly certain that Bush has done quite enough to deserve to be called a bad president, btw.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY View Post
    Really, out of curiosity, how does Clinton's record stand next to Bush's, and was Clinton a particularily bad president?

All I know that he had illicit relations with some (grown, and by the looks of it pretty nasty) woman, tried to keep that hidden from the public, and got punished for it.

What dirty things did he do to America, or other places in the world, to make him so deserving of being compared to Bush?

EDit: I'm fairly certain that Bush has done quite enough to deserve to be called a bad president, btw.
    One thing I disliked for was when the heat was on regarding his personal troubles he seemed to all of sudden want to bomb Iraq.

I also didn't like his bullshit lawyering when asked about Monica Lewinsky. I just don't like bullshit when something is CaptainObvious.

However, I understand him not wanting to come out with it but just not the "endangering soldier's lives" part.

Bush is clearly the worst President of my lifetime. Worse than Nixon, in fact. He doesn't even ememplify what I like about Republicans. In other words, I think he's a shit conservative too.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 10-18-2006 at 08:08 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Well obviously everything that has gone wrong in the last 6 years is wholly attributed to Clinton and there is nothing GW can do to prevent anything.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    One thing I disliked for was when the heat was on regarding his personal troubles he seemed to all of sudden want to bomb Iraq.
    Spin aside....... Wasn't there something about the refusal to co-operate with weapons inspectors and them being ejected from iraq?

"Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors"
    Hmm.

[cavuto]Seeing as Iraq had none of the above by the time Bush ordered our troops in, perhaps the Clinton ordered attacks were effective? [\cavuto]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast