Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why on Earth do you guys still...

jamaican mahn BT Rep: +1
    i miss this program

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    jamaican mahn BT Rep: +1
    im guessin u all switched to limewire

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicanboy View Post
    im guessin u all switched to limewire
    That's a little old too now-a-days.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    crayon1's Avatar The man from crayola
    Kazaa screwed my new system over years ago - since then no way! BT all the way, although I'd like to learn how to use Usenet sometime......

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    IMHO kazaa has the worst possible speed. i did not get a speed over 200k ever ... and even 200k was a once in a lifetime...
    torrents are the best solution for 3 simple reasons: 1) all the tracker have a set of attributes for each torrent, you can search the tracker for some keywords and find the torrent .. stuff like that. 2) you will never download a torrent and find out it's not what you expected (on kazaa/morpheus/winmx i downloaded fight club like 20 times ... with different names .. and all this over a period of time.) 3) on torrents you have the best speed if you are on a big tracker cause you will allways find some seeders/leechers who have good bw.
    for old files that are impossible to find on torrents you can allways use the dc++ hubs. there are so many big hubs that it is impossible not to find what you are looking for. and at a better speed.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    don't understand why

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    If it wasn't for Kazaa lite.. FST would not exist.. Torrents have their problems too...corrupted files..no seeds, stops at 99% etc etc..and if you don't understand why...don't even bother trying. In fact, why bother coming to this forum at all..the torrent forum is just a little higher..all you need to do is scroll up.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Limewire Pro for me. But like most others, I only use it when the that one single file I want isn't available on a torrent (which is rare).

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    I like kazaa cos at least it takes some of the steam off of torrents, and uses up a lot of the MPAA's time.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    because kazaa is still the best! lol jk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast