Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT - What is it worth

Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    hey guys, i have been looking for a ScT invite for nearly 8 months now and was wondering what would i need to trade to get an invite?

I have invites to, TL, BitMeTv, Demonoid, Diwana, F*N and much more, can anyone help me out.

offer me something unique and i'll help you out. it doesn't have to be an invite to a tracker because 90% of all users on ScT have an account on almost every known tracker on the Internet.

also, if you don't have a fast connection (or can't grab the new torrents as soon as they get uploaded), your stay at ScT will be short-lived. ScT has the FASTEST (swarm) speeds! we're talking multiple users with legit 100Mbit connections and some with 1Gbit speeds! that, and we've got a TON of Swedes with uber-fast home connection peering!
    Nothing important for me . When I decide to use a Private tracker as a First/Best Tracker in my List , I only Donate it . And you know , A donor helps Tracker to be still Live . I donate many of Other trackers because of I need them . I am a VIP user in TL and you know , you must Donate TL to be VIP Memeber . I donate Bitme , GfxNews and others because they are useful for me . I never regret my Inviter.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Nothing important for me . When I decide to use a Private tracker as a First/Best Tracker in my List , I only Donate it . And you know , A donor helps Tracker to be still Live . I donate many of Other trackers because of I need them . I am a VIP user in TL and you know , you must Donate TL to be VIP Memeber . I donate Bitme , GfxNews and others because they are useful for me . I never regret my Inviter.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    @pashimoon GREAT!! they deserve that.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah but you have to consider that the people on scT are all 100 or 1gbit connection based. I have difficulty using my home computer and i have to use a server now and again.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    if u do not have a fast connection u will not make it on sct that is a FACT JACK

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i dont think i will bother with ScT anymore, now i have FTN i seem to get everything first anyway, and i have BitMeTv for everything else.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Yeah but you have to consider that the people on scT are all 100 or 1gbit connection based. I have difficulty using my home computer and i have to use a server now and again.
    You don't really need a 100mbit or 1gbit connection to keep your head above water at ScT. I have a 1mbit connection and my ratio is a little under 2.0 ratio there. You just have to be smarter about it, like seeding things longer. Always people who snatches things late.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    You don't really need a 100mbit or 1gbit connection to keep your head above water at ScT. I have a 1mbit connection and my ratio is a little under 2.0 ratio there. You just have to be smarter about it, like seeding things longer. Always people who snatches things late.
    Exactly .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    people on scT are all 100 or 1gbit connection based
    Do 1gbit connections really exist? Are they even possible? The max upload on a 100mbit line is around 12MB/s... this means that, theoretically, the max on a 1bgit line is 120MB/s. Is this ever even reached or actually plausible? Just curious to see a 100MB/s uploader

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    yes, they do exist and are becoming more common. softlayer offers it for only $10 more than 100mbit, and if i had a server there i'd definitely get it. i've only seen a couple members at sct with 1gbit, and the max i saw them reach was around 30mB/s... on very popular torrents of course. i'm sure there are more around, but i don't go looking for them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast