Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats The Best Prog For Music Downloading?

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by N£MO+10 May 2003 - 13:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 10 May 2003 - 13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Jibbler@10 May 2003 - 18:16
    <!--QuoteBegin--N£MO
    @10 May 2003 - 09:28
    You are correct about kazaa being pants for music.

I have the answer to your request and it is soulseek.The best p2p for music sharing.Get it here or read Funky Capricorn&#39;s pinned post in musicworld verifieds about musicworld database and come and join us all.

I disagree. I&#39;m still not impressed with SS. I like IRC, its much faster, and no one complains about the way your files are organized.
    You are entitled to your opinion.

Speeds are fine,depends on who you download from really.

I wouldn&#39;t stop using a p2p program just because someone moans about the state of my files.But we are all different. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t want to start a war, but SS is down often, and this just isn&#39;t acceptable. I want my files now, not when the server is up. Lots of people are complaining about the RIAA and closed connections while sharing. Sorry, but that doesn&#39;t sound healthy. Everytime they create a new version, you are forced to download it and install it. Imagine if Kazaa wasn&#39;t backwards compatible, no one would use it.
    Proud member of MDS

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I see Soulseek as a free offer from Nir and I&#39;m thankful as long as it works.

If some user complains about anything ignore him or ban him, thats it.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+10 May 2003 - 19:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 10 May 2003 - 19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -N£MO@10 May 2003 - 13:54
    Originally posted by -Jibbler@10 May 2003 - 18:16
    <!--QuoteBegin--N£MO
    @10 May 2003 - 09:28
    You are correct about kazaa being pants for music.

I have the answer to your request and it is soulseek.The best p2p for music sharing.Get it here or read Funky Capricorn&#39;s pinned post in musicworld verifieds about musicworld database and come and join us all.

I disagree. I&#39;m still not impressed with SS. I like IRC, its much faster, and no one complains about the way your files are organized.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Speeds are fine,depends on who you download from really.

I wouldn&#39;t stop using a p2p program just because someone moans about the state of my files.But we are all different.
    I don&#39;t want to start a war, but SS is down often, and this just isn&#39;t acceptable. I want my files now, not when the server is up. Lots of people are complaining about the RIAA and closed connections while sharing. Sorry, but that doesn&#39;t sound healthy. Everytime they create a new version, you are forced to download it and install it. Imagine if Kazaa wasn&#39;t backwards compatible, no one would use it. [/b][/quote]
    No one is trying to start a war,calm down.

You seem quite impatient.It&#39;s no big deal there are plenty of p2p programs to use no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Trust me, there are far more closed connections on kazaa then soulseek.

Take a toke on your reefer or bong and just chill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12