Thread: Looking for TL or BitmeTV

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hi there everyone I'm looking for a TL or BitMeTV invite. I know they are hard to come by and I don't have much to trade (I have a Torrent-Damage account with no invites). Here are my ratios to prove I know what I'm doing. If anyone could help that'd be greatly appreciated.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3...tdamageth0.jpg
    http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?i...diddavezd2.jpg
    Last edited by tcas; 01-25-2007 at 10:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Well, I sent you a TL invite, got plenty of those... Just use it responsibly please

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    very strange, you sent me an invite and someone else PMed me and sent me an invite and I haven't received either. I just tried sending myself an e-mail using a different service (my school) and I received it. However I never got the invitations. Anyone know if the problem may be on TL's end?

thanks for the help! it is very greatly appreciated.

*update: I just checked my Comcast Screened mail and nothing related to TL is in there..is there anyway to retract an invite? I feel bad that it isn't working. If you can retract an invitation my alternate e-mail is xxxx
    Last edited by tcas; 01-25-2007 at 10:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Use another mail adress and see if it's working (yahoo or gmail)...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tcas View Post
    very strange, you sent me an invite and someone else PMed me and sent me an invite and I haven't received either. I just tried sending myself an e-mail using a different service (my school) and I received it. However I never got the invitations. Anyone know if the problem may be on TL's end?

*update: I just checked my Comcast Screened mail and nothing related to TL is in there..is there anyway to retract an invite? I feel bad that it isn't working. If you can retract an invitation my alternate e-mail is [email protected]
    yeah i sent ya 1 but woodnt except e mail n dunno if ya have 1 now let me know

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tcas View Post

*update: I just checked my Comcast Screened mail and nothing related to TL is in there..is there anyway to retract an invite? I feel bad that it isn't working. If you can retract an invitation my alternate e-mail is [email protected]
    Can't retract it unfortunately, and now I'm down to 1 invite (will have more soon), but you probably didn't get the previous one because your mail provider interpreted it as spam... Check your spam folder, it should be there. Don't know why that happens, but it's a well known issue, especially with hotmail and such...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The All-Seeing
    In future i would suggest you use ur gmail rather for receiving invites!