2 20.00%
  • A LITTLE BIT

0 0%
  • they fuking suck

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LAMB OF GOD \m/

Eternal.'s Avatar n00b
    Heheh, I love how he screams like a big jungle cat in Ruin.

Like a panther or something.
    It's pretty hott.

2. Music   -   #12
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like the screams and growls in metal music, but I just can't stand it. I LOVE the music though, so I'm at a bit of a loss. The only growling bands I can really stand to listen to is are the ones like Killswitch and StoneSour.

Most of the newer bands like Between the Buried, Shadows Fall, and InFlames, just go over the top and kill the music for me. I think they would be better without 'singers' at all.

3. Music   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like the screams and growls in metal music, but I just can't stand it. I LOVE the music though, so I'm at a bit of a loss. The only growling bands I can really stand to listen to is are the ones like Killswitch and StoneSour.

Most of the newer bands like Between the Buried, Shadows Fall, and InFlames, just go over the top and kill the music for me. I think they would be better without 'singers' at all.
    Stone Sour = not screaming

Only "scream" bands I truly enjoy listening to are Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, and perhaps Slipknot. That's all I can think of.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Music   -   #14
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    that would suck if you loved metal but couldn't stand screaming for some reason. there's some singers that cannot pull it off very well, but most bands go through the work of finding someone with pipes. it's not easy to do that at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12