Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what does a girl have to do

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Maybe there's a dude who'll love you from the first moment he see your pic and give you an sct account
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenVD View Post
    Maybe there's a dude who'll love you from the first moment he see your pic and give you an sct account
    lmao i doubt it but i tell ya wot ya made me laugh

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by shamong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFh View Post
    dudess,

begging for a sct acc, just because of u r a girl it's extremely lame,
    as soon as i'll have 4 more invites to torrentleech, i can invite u there for free,

btw.
    don't take your first step for sites like tb, sct cos they now are like top ones,
    besiedes arenabg is still open for signups:
    http://www.arenabg.com/signup.php

anyway if u really want to use sct i can share my acc with u, of course if u r not a scammer or some other con "girl" ?
    got tl,td,wb,bitsoup,oink,sca,p-uk,fl,rev,dem,st ,vipmusic n i aint taking 1st steps so get facts rite aint a scammer either i given away tl n dem invites in here n i aint begging U AM I I ASKED WOT DO I HAVE TO DO NO WORD OF BEG U CAN ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT ON HERE IVE MADE A FEW FREINDS WHO U CAN ASK thank you
    so if u already have those acc, why do u looking for another one
    if u really r interested with ft* or s*t, pm me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    got tl,td,wb,bitsoup,oink,sca,p-uk,fl,rev,dem,st ,vipmusic n i aint taking 1st steps so get facts rite aint a scammer either i given away tl n dem invites in here n i aint begging U AM I I ASKED WOT DO I HAVE TO DO NO WORD OF BEG U CAN ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT ON HERE IVE MADE A FEW FREINDS WHO U CAN ASK thank you
    outch

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Lucky girl.. I'm already looking for an ScT account for a very long time and you maybe will have it now I'm jealous now
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    because although i have these they are obivously not the best

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Lucky girl.. I'm already looking for an ScT account for a very long time and you maybe will have it now I'm jealous now
    put a nice pic , and my account is yours

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by erax View Post
    how do you wanne have me on that pic

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by erax View Post

how do you wanne have me on that pic

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    raseec's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +3
    If i would tell that i am a girl and show a nice pic, will someone send me an invite too?!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast