Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bodybuilding torrent ?

crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Sure there are, but enough to make a tracker solely for BB/Fitness stuff?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yes, especially movies, train videos and such.
    Books for example.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    JOEYZ
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    My surrogate dad use to be a body builder he won Mr. Maine and Pennsylvania then turned into a drunk(quit 2 years ago)and is now in a wheelchair.Tell me that ain't karma Mr. Maine to Mr. wheelchair .I really don't think they have body building torrent sites though there is just not enough body builders that use the internet most of them probably couldn't turn a computer on.

Ya know...............the really amusing thing about your statement is that if any of the bodybuilders I know were stading in front of you I bet you would be singing a different tune. I help run many different bodybuilding sites and have been into bodybuilding for many years and most of the bodybuilding member and bodybuilders I know personally have college degrees and in a lot of cases multiple degrees, including doctors, lawyers, biochemists, physical therapists and many others with far more education and intelligence then you will ever have sweetheart. Why dont you start lifting TODAY and see how long it takes you to win ANY title in bodybuilding or even fitness for that matter since it is aparently such a mindless activity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123