Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ps 3 11/17

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian View Post
    I think he's saying the seller will be ripped off, not the buyer.

Though I don't know quite how you'd do that, or I might give it a go myself
    Yeah I have the buyer's money, I'm not being ripped off.

Now the seller could claim he never received the good when he actually did but that's why there are shipping options to prevent fraud.

2. Games   -   #42
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Someone - fool, twit, dunderheard, call them what you will - has apparently agreed to pay more than $89m for a 60GB PlayStation 3. At least he or she doesn't have to pay the shipping cost - the seller is generously including UPS delivery in the price.
    The console, which the seller pre-ordered in October after queuing outside an EB Games store in New York. He or she paid in full - the console comes with a receipt apparently - and was promised to be sent a brand spanking new PS3 this morning.

The console attracted 58 bids during the online auction's run. The winning bidder beat the previous one by $100, but when the previous bid was $89m, how's counting. The seller asked for the money to be sent via PayPal.
    Unsurprisingly, while we were researching this story, we refreshed the page on eBay that details the auction only to have it replaced with a "This listing has been removed or is no longer available" message, suggesting the online auction house may very well have decided to put a stop to this silliness. A sanction which many bidders were taking as read, we suspect.
    We hope so - or someone in the US is going to have to take out a very hefty mortgage to pay for that console...
    Source

3. Games   -   #43
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...15168&type=wmv

someone seems to have stolen the particle effects and shaders out of the final release of motorstorm. who'd have thunk it?

4. Games   -   #44
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    When I played Motorstorm, the fucking game froze up like crazy.

Still....

Motorstorm>Excite Truck
    Last edited by Busyman™; 11-19-2006 at 05:36 PM.

5. Games   -   #45
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Played anything else Busy? What do you think?

6. Games   -   #46
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    When I played Motorstorm, the fucking game froze up like crazy.

Still....

Motorstorm>Excite Truck
    no doubt.

but sony always lie about the graphics. that video looks like the game would get a 7/10 for graphics, on xbox360

7. Games   -   #47
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

Someone - fool, twit, dunderheard, call them what you will - has apparently agreed to pay more than $89m for a 60GB PlayStation 3. At least he or she doesn't have to pay the shipping cost - the seller is generously including UPS delivery in the price.
    The console, which the seller pre-ordered in October after queuing outside an EB Games store in New York. He or she paid in full - the console comes with a receipt apparently - and was promised to be sent a brand spanking new PS3 this morning.

The console attracted 58 bids during the online auction's run. The winning bidder beat the previous one by $100, but when the previous bid was $89m, how's counting. The seller asked for the money to be sent via PayPal.
    Unsurprisingly, while we were researching this story, we refreshed the page on eBay that details the auction only to have it replaced with a "This listing has been removed or is no longer available" message, suggesting the online auction house may very well have decided to put a stop to this silliness. A sanction which many bidders were taking as read, we suspect.
    We hope so - or someone in the US is going to have to take out a very hefty mortgage to pay for that console...
    Source
    lmao

8. Games   -   #48
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Lmao that is f***ing crazy. If those bids are real which i doubt and some fools just wanted to mess around lol they are crazy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345