Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bitmetv invite policy change!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DokGonzo View Post
    Oh, and by the way, what guarantee is a picture of a good tracker ratio? It could always be a doctored image or a ratio obtained by cheating so what's the use? I guess when trading invites it's just a risk you have to take knowing you might get burned for it.
    If I want to invite someone into a tracker , First I will see his ratios pictures. Then , I will pm him/her in one or two trackers which he shows me their pictures .
    If he answers me , and I don't have DOUBT , then I invite him.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there are literally thousands of torrents that are virtually unseeded
    impossibly hard it is to upload at any decent rate on Bitmetv
    Your arguments seem to counter each other...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    impossibly hard it is to upload at any decent rate on Bitmetv
    Your arguments seem to counter each other...
    Not really... If there are no seeders then where am I supposed to get the file to seed? On the other hand, if there are only lets say 2 seeders and 5 leechers, and 4 of those are hit'n'runners then I get speeds like 5 kb/s... And there goes my incentive to share, since most of the time I can download at those speeds from a multitude of public trackers, so why f**k up my ratio?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pashimoon View Post
    If I want to invite someone into a tracker , First I will see his ratios pictures. Then , I will pm him/her in one or two trackers which he shows me their pictures .
    If he answers me , and I don't have DOUBT , then I invite him.
    Ok, that rules out screenshot doctoring, but what about cheating? How can you really be sure anyones ratio is really legit? It's not a foolproof method, no matter what...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    and 4 of those are hit'n'runners then I get speeds like 5 kb/s
    It is very unlikely you run into hit-n'-runners at bitmetv... they ban quickly for that. Just look at their stats- over %70 of the users were disabled.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    how do people cheat,and how to people catch them? my friend did it but i asked him but wont tell me,he has like 180 upload and 2 gig download? and he didnt get banned?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniping_G View Post
    how do people cheat,and how to people catch them? my friend did it but i asked him but wont tell me,he has like 180 upload and 2 gig download? and he didnt get banned?
    Whoa... this is not a forum for discussion of ways to cheat

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    lol jus wondering, cause how could a site not catch you?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    cheating? where? How?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    on torrent sites how i doont know

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast