Page 458 of 469 FirstFirst ... 358408448455456457458459460461468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4690

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Yeah I've had the oops message for awhile on Neptoons... didn't know if anyone knew anymore.... tried switching to opendns and that did the trick for now. How frustrating when your ISP's DNS sucks.

So I am back on FTN and SCC and IPT...

2. BitTorrent   -   #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by ttanner View Post
    tried switching to opendns and that did the trick for now. How frustrating when your ISP's DNS sucks.
    Yes, it's true. ISP name servers are often bad. I've also been using OpenDNS for years now, although I'll switch to DNS Resolvers next time I reinstall Windows - I don't like the error pages and don't want to make an account and download a program just to disable them for my dynamic IP...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #4573
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    filelist.ro is down for me , they blocked my country i guess . i can access only homepage if i click browse .I get the message: "zugriff eingeschränkt" - (restricted access)
    Last edited by zonta; 01-08-2012 at 01:48 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by zonta View Post
    I get the message: "zugriff eingeschränkt" - (restricted access)
    That message means their DDoS protector thinks you're trying to attack the site. It's a false positive, obviously, although it happens occasionally. Stop trying to access, wait a while, and try again, or change your IP.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #4575
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Whats wrong with BTN the page opens but the HTML and CSS is all over the place

6. BitTorrent   -   #4576
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you use http instead it works. There are some SSL problems that are outlined in the forum, so you should find answers there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent   -   #4577
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zonta View Post
    I get the message: "zugriff eingeschränkt" - (restricted access)
    That message means their DDoS protector thinks you're trying to attack the site. It's a false positive, obviously, although it happens occasionally. Stop trying to access, wait a while, and try again, or change your IP.
    Same here, guess I wil try tomorrow, I NEVER got that message before?

8. BitTorrent   -   #4578
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Now it's working.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #4579
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Same here, guess I wil try tomorrow, I NEVER got that message before?
    its still the same and i cant change my ip adresse.

10. BitTorrent   -   #4580
    Any updates on BCG? Weve already hashed over the message posted before site went down, but it has been long enough its reasonable to ask for an update from a staff if possible?