Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any list of MASSIVE torrent collections.

lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    just curious, but why would you only want such large torrents?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I want large torrents for 3 reasons:
    1. I am a data-whore...
    2. I like the organized data that BT offers, I mean, I can download 50 GB that don't require unzipping, checking too much for errors, and I can set two or three of these massive BTs to go, so my ratio stays nice, but I don't feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick.
    3. I like to set up my BT dedicated machine to download, and then forget about it (not worry is my $50 a month for cable internet bandwidth worth the money), while I used RSS some, I didn't like half the files i got, so if I like something, why not get it ALL

thanks guys... I appreciate the offers.
    I do have demonoid now, but it's not sortable by size.
    I use TorrentHarvester (a great program) to scan multiple sites, but a lot of the big files seem to be private (or so I assume, as torrentHarvester won't find anything from the private sites unless I get on them) and some of the special files (Medical Licensing Exam DVDs... are on some private tracker called bitme...) I'll check it out in a month, besides, I have a bunch of BIG torrents going right now anyway on my Bittorrent dedicated Linux box... though uTorrent just isn't the same running on wine and nothing linux-based is quite like uTorrent....

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by iridius View Post
    I am a data-whore...
    Make sure you are also an upload-whore, or else these private sites will ban you...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by iridius View Post
    I always wanted to go to Romania, but the closest I got was Budapest... then the bi*#* dumped me...
    ROFLMAOZOMGLOL
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Yeah, upload-hussy is the right term I believe.... but who's gonna argue symantics ;-)

What's the ZOMGOL of ROFLMAOZOMGLOL mean? I googled to no avail.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    go search urban dictionary
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    We have quite a few season sets in xvid format on my site.
    Such as The sopranos seasons 1-6 in 1 pack. Been getting similiar for other series lately too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12