Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fsc vs ftn

Quote Originally Posted by mrtchnk View Post
    what is ftn , fsc ?
    full address?
    They are abbreviated cause they dont like their full addresses being posted on public sites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    both are GREAT sites....places i call home....pre-times are rediculous @ FtN but the community at FSC is simply the best....especially the clubs [check my sig]
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    ok.. so I who am already a member of F*n should try getting into F*C or not worth taking the trouble......( trouble in the sense that I have nothing to trade and so I will have to keep asking etc...) ???
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtchnk View Post
    what is ftn , fsc ?
    full address?
    They are private and not to be posted in public forums ie. here.

My vote goes to F*N

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM
    ok.. so I who am already a member of F*n should try getting into F*C or not worth taking the trouble......( trouble in the sense that I have nothing to trade and so I will have to keep asking etc...) ???
    it is not worth it

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    FTN has the same torrents as all the rest, the only thing different is it doesn't have very many members and the site seems to be more tailored for Nordic users.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenx View Post
    FTN has the same torrents as all the rest, the only thing different is it doesn't have very many members and the site seems to be more tailored for Nordic users.
    they do have the and some different ones but als o you need to tell people they have fast ass uploaders and most the their pres are out in minutes.

so which would make this site one of the best.

I say F*N FTW

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    wot ever u think is best there both good

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    both are GREAT sites....places i call home....pre-times are rediculous @ FtN but the community at FSC is simply the best....especially the clubs [check my sig]
    rofl who joins torrent sites for the exclusive "CLUBS" retard

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenx View Post

Nope not tailored at nordic users

Both of these sites fsc and ftn are both great in many ways. If you want a tracker just for rls's go to a big one or one of the ones with 20.000 users

But if you want community spirit , excellent staff and alot of bonus features you dont really see anywhere else both of these places cater for that added extra

//c

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast