Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: fsc vs ftn

ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    both are GREAT sites....places i call home....pre-times are rediculous @ FtN but the community at FSC is simply the best....especially the clubs [check my sig]
    rofl who joins torrent sites for the exclusive "CLUBS" retard
    I do, and many many many many many many many many many many many many many else do

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    FSC - have great community and features
    FTN - I do not have an account but as i read some reviews they are good in contents , speed and pretimes...

They are different in class... the only thing they common is l think they are the safest tracker.. because they limit their tracker to selected members only...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    FSC is also a 0day tracker, not only community. It can easily be a great substitute for FTN in 0day needs, i even noticed some torrents from time to time apear ahead of FTN/ScT. Besides that there is of course the general atitude on the tracker, not a single flame i've seen on thir entire forum, the general atmosphere is trully unique. There are awesome packs for their clubs, any anime/wrestling fan would feel right at home in FSC. You can even have more mature talk in the philosophy area. They have the ratio features which work in advantage to ALL users.

FTN is oriented entirely on fastest pretimes as possible, nothing out of the ordinary .They don't fit in the same category so you can compare these 2 trackers , probably the thread starter has no ideea about either of them , just saw them in wiaw

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    FSC - have great community and features
    FTN - I do not have an account but as i read some reviews they are good in contents , speed and pretimes...

They are different in class... the only thing they common is l think they are the safest tracker.. because they limit their tracker to selected members only...

The other way around for me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    both are GREAT sites....places i call home....pre-times are rediculous @ FtN but the community at FSC is simply the best....especially the clubs [check my sig]
    rofl who joins torrent sites for the exclusive "CLUBS" retard
    fool you know nothing ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I say FSC, but then I am biased...
    way to revive a year old thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    I cant agree more they are in different classes ... and they are the safest trackers out there

my 2 cents ...

F** is about the community you cant get a better one ... the tracker could close to new users today and it would likely have 98% of the users it has now in a year, its a tight nit group of people who for the most part have been doin this for years ... speeds are decent on some things (seconds after F** in some cases)

F** is about speed, its the only thing that really matters there ... is how fast can we get this up and out to you, thus IMHO it lacks on the community side of the torrenting world
    Last edited by fifty99; 11-07-2007 at 11:07 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafo View Post
    i don't like keeping a lot of torrents seeding at fsc just to get a good "share ratio".
    torrents should be seeded to keep them alive.
    Last edited by kyushizzl; 11-07-2007 at 12:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    double post
    Last edited by kyushizzl; 11-07-2007 at 12:48 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I say FSC, but then I am biased...
    You....biased....never!!! But then I suppose its like asking Bill Gates which is better....MS or Mac .

Still one hell of a necropost.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtchnk View Post
    what is ftn , fsc ?
    full address?
    bro am jst like u i also wanna know full address, but som times i wonder wat if they tell us wat is de matter y r not telling

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by WARLOCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtchnk View Post
    what is ftn , fsc ?
    full address?
    bro am jst like u i also wanna know full address, but som times i wonder wat if they tell us wat is de matter y r not telling
    It is forbidden...

Tips: Google it....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast