Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Thought Information...

Ok everyone, I apologize for the previous posts. They were a ploy to get the forum admins off my tail. The truth is, I have an issue of grave importance to discuss. I am certain it is only a matter of time before I am banned from this particular forum, but please listen carefully so that others may learn from the piteous tale I am about to weave...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    It is a well-documented fact that humanoid reptiles have infiltrated the highest tiers of our society. The question now is not how to rid ourselves of these abominations, but exactly how far into our gene pool these beings have poked their scaly digits.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I and my organization have reason to believe that Jaques Chiraq, Elvis, Paris Hilton, Jeff Gordon, Jesus Christ, and Phil Donahue, among others, are the prime instiGATORS of this horrendous assault on humanity. If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of the aforementioned individuals, please, share it amongst your closest friends. Above all, stay safe, stay indoors. We don't know what these bastards are capable of.
    As for me, I don't intend to see the end of the week. My IP address has most certainly been logged and even my long-established alternate identity will soon have more holes than a slice of swiss cheese. My advice for those left is to stock up on water, firecrackers, and BLUE cellophane. DON'T ASK WHY! TRUST ME, YOU'LL NEED IT!
    Farewell, compatriots!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    So did anyone see the game last night?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I think information all the time

6. Lounge   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I always thought Paris Hilton looked a wee bit scaly but never suspected Phil Donohue.
    Makes perfect sense, however.

I've always kept a good supply of blue cellophane on hand...assumed everybody did.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by rynel View Post
    Hey does anybody know how to beat that cyborg on Virtua Fighter 4?
    the same way you beat anything on a fighting game, keep pressing kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, kick,

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Are there any other feelings you'd like to openly share?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rynel View Post
    It is a well-documented fact that humanoid reptiles have infiltrated the highest tiers of our society. The question now is not how to rid ourselves of these abominations, but exactly how far into our gene pool these beings have poked their scaly digits.
    Oooh, a David Icke aficionado.

I like the chapter where he documents the baby eating parties that the UK royal family and the George Bush (snr) administration used to attend.

Note to j2k4 -- put the ketchup down, I think he was making it up.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Ooooooo... a new mentalist to play with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast