Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: *official Matrix Chat* Reloaded & Revolution Chat

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    The action scenes in this film were fantastic even with the shity copy.

But my god did they go on about technical shit for too long.

casueality and effects and lip stick on his bell end i just got lost.

I tuned out when the oracle started speaking i could not understand what she was going on about.

Still very interesting twist with the architect. That had me guessing was he a machine or human. was neo and most important was the oracle since he said she worked out the problem of human's not being perfect. how would a machine do this since all machines are based on logic.

And agent smith getting out of the matrix was a good twist. somehow he is controlling that goatee guy but to what ends.

cant wait for revolutions is it out the same time as the return of the king?

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by 4play@16 May 2003 - 00:40
    The action scenes in this film were fantastic even with the shity copy.

But my god did they go on about technical shit for too long.

casueality and effects and lip stick on his bell end i just got lost.

I tuned out when the oracle started speaking i could not understand what she was going on about.

Still very interesting twist with the architect. That had me guessing was he a machine or human. was neo and most important was the oracle since he said she worked out the problem of human's not being perfect. how would a machine do this since all machines are based on logic.

And agent smith getting out of the matrix was a good twist. somehow he is controlling that goatee guy but to what ends.

It's a lot more enjoyable if you can figure out the technicle stuff B) Once you watch it a couple more times you'll probably get it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Well, I just finished watching it, it's now 2am and I'm left scratching my head.

Overall I think it was an improvement on the first, the action scenes were off the hook, the fight scenes were just stunning, my favourites scenes was the car chase and the bit where Neo fucks about 200 Smiths after he speaks to the Oracle.

I was also thinking to myself, “How the fuck did Neo do that in the real world?” it seemed very strange to me.

I’m glad I watched it, even though the quality wasn’t amazing, it was still good, and it beats waiting till the 23rd to see it, but I will for sure be there on the 23rd to see it on the big screen.

Well, I’m tired and have a headache so I’m going to shut up now, but before I hit reply I must say I thought the ending was rather disappointing, yeah, it leaves you wanting more but I really don’t want to have to wait for ages to find out what happens.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by 4play@15 May 2003 - 19:40
    Nope... matrix comes out the 4th of november i think, the first week for sure... and ROTK comes out late november... like the rest of the triliogy has.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    this film really is gonna have a geeky following. I am doing a degree course in computing and i still get lost.

Im gonna watch it a few times more and see if i can figure it all out.

another thing that is bugging me is why the hell they needed to make some woman cum in her pants after eating chocolate should i have given my girlfriend more chocolate or what.

That guy in the restaurant had to be an older "the one". his wife? commented about how neo reminded her of him. and thinking that he has some skill would imply he also has these skills.

gonna watch it again when im sober and rested see if i can figure it out.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I'm a geek so I got it pretty much first time ;o)
    And he's no an older "the one", he's a program. Not real. So are his minions which include vampires and british ghosts!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    I'm a geek so I got it pretty much first time ;o)
    And he's no an older "the one", he's a program. Not real. So are his minions which include vampires and british ghosts!
    so he could be the one as well since there is speculation over neo being part human part machine.
    i do not really agree with this one since the oracle set it all up to get rid of abnormalities in the matrix which would mean he has to human.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@15 May 2003 - 01:24
    2. How the hell did neo sense the machines, and seemingly stop them at the end, in the "real world"? Is that real world they are apparently in at that time, maybe just another part of the matrix... has neo found some way, via the seemingly destruction of smith, and the change of code, to somehow control/interfere with the machines in the real world? Also... in a related note... how does neo sense the agents comming at the beggining? Also suggested that maybe he is a program, of sorts... the anomaly in the matrix... much like pi is in mathematics...
    I'm starting to think Neo is some sort of half breed, maybe part machine. I think the Matrix is evolving and its getting smarter. The Matrix is based on AI, and we learned that 6 times, the matrix has been opened. There has been some discussion lately about the PI theory, 3.14. Damn I wish I could remember the website where they were talking about this. There was a few different theorys on this set of numbers, and how they might relate to the film.

I'll keep looking, and post when I find it. B)
    Proud member of MDS

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    It's 3am and I'm still up, my PC upgrades should be here about 10am so I'll just wait up, anyway..

I was thinking about those ghost guys, couldn't Neo do that? And do you think we'll see him doing it in the next movie?

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Originally posted by FlamingYob@16 May 2003 - 02:08
    It's 3am and I'm still up, my PC upgrades should be here about 10am so I'll just wait up, anyway..

I was thinking about those ghost guys, couldn't Neo do that? And do you think we'll see him doing it in the next movie?
    Neo can't go through walls, no. He can bend most rules but he's "only human".

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast