Thread: Request for Oink Invite, willing to give TL, Acetorrents or blackcats

I am not a n00b BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    LOL that was a crack.
    LOL if thats true isn't he a scammer?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Suppose following:

His dad is (really) working at Eset and I trade him Oink with a nod32 legal username/password.

Then I create a torrent including nod32 setup and a text file with the username/password I just got and upload it at demonoid and piratebay (this is not unlike to happen with anyone he will trade, as he is trading supposedly legal nod key at the top-torrent-invites-trading site).

Now suppose what will happen to his dad if Eset finds out that a staff member leaked his key to p2p (and you maybe know that eset are the fastest in detecting and blacklisting illegal/fraudulent keys by lurking in warez and p2p sites). And all this for an Oink invite?

Also now that I looked in his thread again, he was talking about nod32 passwords and not password, so he was intending to swap PiSe*y, oink and HDBits with one password each so the chances for leakage are more than 50% (think about: 3 legal keys in a torrent-invite-trading forum)

I don't know if he is a scammer but his previous https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...g-nod32-141397 here, was a big-big scam.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    i want also

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i dont think he is a scammer, because seemingly he did not get the oink, altough he got many answers in the thread. im just curious why did he step back, though the obvious answer indeed would be that his father was not agreeing giving him the key.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12