Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SCT needed (trade)

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    me also traded successfully with him here !! i dont know why all say that he is scammer !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    erayee was more than generous and honest with me, i've just came and see all this posts, i dont care, i support you erayee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I odn't change my mind

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    And I've never even spoken to meo.. Patriot- gald to see you didn't get ripped off.

Staff- any chance we can get the old posts in the 'scammers' thread resurrected and try and get this sorted?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    n00b BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by amopeo View Post
    so much angry statement in this thread, cant we all get along. telling all ur businesss for everyone to read. this could have been done in a more private way. then again what do i know

I cant agree with you more can be done privately but instead they want to hang me publicly but doesnt matter I came for business and made my transactions and thanks for this lame popularity I got 2 more sct today. Thanks for friends that suppots this topic in a good way patriot servernet direstraits but guys it just doesnt worth it. I will try to relax and have fun here and I got now everything not one less or one more. Even I stay and watch this joke I wont trade publicly so dont worry about what I do or what I dont. I am very old for this and what has been done has been done.

For my executioners : See you later perhaps NOT (From Borat)

P.S.:For new friends dont use your efforts they know who you are just thanks for the faith and instincts but dont get damaged by this thread.
    thanks again.
    Last edited by erayee; 12-11-2006 at 01:39 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234