Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ssshhhhh, X-men 3 Is Coming

Very Large Member
    LOL thats a bit extreme!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    i will say that they made this movie xmen 2 already knowin a 3rd will be done if you seen the toons this is based on youll remember when gene grey became the phoenix. in the movie cyclops make a ref to how her , genes , power has changed , then go to a few scenes later all of a sudden her eyes light up with fire, then at the end of the movie shes surrounded by a haze of flame for lack of a better phrase, thats why i believe the 3rd will go on with that story line and prob tie up more of wolverines past. this is my opion isnt worth the time it took to type just wanted to add my thoughts on it ,what do u others think

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Any one who has read the comics, the SOURCE material for the movies, would know that x2 was a set up for the dark/phoenix storyline... and Famke Jansen confirmed the dark phoenix side on letterman, saying they would be going straight to it, so unless something changes between now and then, expect it...

Jibby, has venom been confirmed for the 3rd spidey flick? I know doc oc is the next one, with lizard on side role ihave heard... Venom makes the most sense for a third, as him and oc, and goblin were the 3 primary rogues throughout spideys history... and wouldnt it be bad ass... to see a digitalized venom... mmmmm

and your forgot another trilogy... t3... which from what i hear... the last half hour should be quite a shock, as they are keeping the wraps on it, to not spoil it...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@16 May 2003 - 00:12
    and your forgot another trilogy... t3... which from what i hear... the last half hour should be quite a shock, as they are keeping the wraps on it, to not spoil it...
    As long as it doesn't end with:TO BE CONTINUED
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    but u knew it was comming, i assume ur refering to reloaded, i was ready for it, maybe not with that question lingering, ie, wtf is smith gonna do now... so u cant be all that mad at them...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    50s B movies often ended with "THE END........or is it?"

Maybe they're doing a retro thing?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    people people think a little when everybody see matrix reloaded the poor productions like lord of the rings ect will be ended no1 will go to a cinema if the quality isnt better that matrix !!!

and spiderman xmen hulk and harry pothead dosent have a nice plot so i dont know why people like 2 see that crap of movies !!!

stop bullshit see only Good Stuff !!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by silverccrow@16 May 2003 - 16:32
    people people think a little when everybody see matrix reloaded the poor productions like lord of the rings ect will be ended no1 will go to a cinema if the quality isnt better that matrix !!!

and spiderman xmen hulk and harry pothead dosent have a nice plot so i dont know why people like 2 see that crap of movies !!!

stop bullshit see only Good Stuff !!!
    wow the more of ur post i read the even more i notice how gay u r. plz shut the fuck up so get a gun and shoot urself in the head as many time before ur brain excepts th fact that its dead by then ur finger should be in a convulsionary state and keep pulling the trigger by its self,or send a PM to one of the Moderaters and tell them that ur a faggot who deserves to be banned cuz ur childish and ur post have no reason of being posted and ur the steaming pile of billion year old dinosaur shit and that u dont deserve the right to post. plz take my opinion in the worst way possible and then remember im not your dad but im fuckin ur mom B)

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by XSpikeX+15 May 2003 - 23:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XSpikeX @ 15 May 2003 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Wolfmight@15 May 2003 - 22:07
    They seem to make every movie into 3 parts now a days.

Examples:
    The Matrix
    Harry Potter
    Xmen
    Lord of the Rings
    Spiderman(Heard it was gonna be 3)
    and some more
    No offence but do you know ANYTHING?
    Matrix - Yes, three parts
    Harry Potter - There&#39;s going to be SEVEN movies, one for each book and there will be SEVEN books
    Xmen - We have no clue if this is going to be three or more. We&#39;ll have to see, but you can&#39;t say its a trilogy as fact.
    LoTR - This was a three part book first, so kinda bad example.
    Spiderman - Never heard this was going to be a three part [/b][/quote]
    i never heard of Spiderman having a 2???????????????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast