Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone stole my account on bitmetv!

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Im not trying to be a ajerk and dampen anyones spirits on this case, but i jsut read F.A.Q on bitmetv.org and came along this...

What are the rules?

BitMeTV.ORG has a number of simple RULES you should always follow. Complying with these rules will ensure that your account does not get disabled.

Among the most important of the rules are:
    • Do not share your account with anyone.
    • Do not give your account to anyone else (ie. trade accounts).

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    eh who's side are you on?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post
    Im not trying to be a ajerk and dampen anyones spirits on this case, but i jsut read F.A.Q on bitmetv.org and came along this...

What are the rules?

BitMeTV.ORG has a number of simple RULES you should always follow. Complying with these rules will ensure that your account does not get disabled.

Among the most important of the rules are:
    • Do not share your account with anyone.
    • Do not give your account to anyone else (ie. trade accounts).
    If we were playing strictly by the rules I guarantee you this forum would not exist right now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah phoenix you took words right out of my mouth!!!!! I think personally that every member here has traded some rare acc's privatly without even announcing it.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    He's probably just saying that phoenixfire shouldn't have tried to trade his bmtv acct.

Well, this is a trading forum, so naturally you can't really stop people who want to trade. Shit happens, and you have to learn to deal with it and be careful.

There's probably not much that can be done for you at bitmetv, since they specifically don't want you to trade accounts (or invites, I presume). However, if we find out that he is also a member here, and proof is given, mods here can ban him.

//: ^ Yep, most trading is done by PMs.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    eh who's side are you on?
    Im on your side of course, because if it happened to be id be in the same situation asking for help

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    That screenshot is over two months old, check the dates of the torrents 2006-10-13, bad luck man, hope you get the assh*le.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    good work, sherlock.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    @onlinenooby - i was joking if it happened to me i wouldnt have posted it here or asked for it back. you should check out the profile on other sites of the user who you going trade with before handing over your account. pm them on a few sites to make sure you know they are not trying to rip you off.

i tried to traded invites with a user once, i pmed him about a trade, he game me false invite info, so i told the staff of the site that he gave me a fake invite then they gave me a fresh account, i went back to pm him on the first site and he apologised and gave me back my invites/accounts.

when things go wrong you need to know where to contact the user on more than 1 site where he/she is at least a power user.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    "Wow, look at the url. Saifamr."
    Saifamr is a good guy, probably someone took from somewhere his screenshot and showed it to you, maybe he can explain whole this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast