Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: 2 free F*N invites

General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by jounior View Post
    never mind why someone do that
    i really want to know the answer to this question
    WHY THEY GIVE THE INVITES IN THE FIRST PLACE AS THEY DODNT WANT ANY ONE TO USE THEM ON BOARD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because they consider this invite trading. They dont want you giving out invites to people you dont know, only people who you know and trust.
    Crappy deal there Detale, hopefully you didnt get in too too much trouble. I think this happened to someone here a couple months ago.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jounior View Post
    never mind why someone do that
    i really want to know the answer to this question
    WHY THEY GIVE THE INVITES IN THE FIRST PLACE AS THEY DODNT WANT ANY ONE TO USE THEM ON BOARD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes right

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    That sux Detale, sorry to hear they did that to you, it's kind odd that people you know personally can screw you just as bad as a stranger so their method of knowing someone to try and weed out the bad guys is a 50/50 shot either way but I guess they don't care about letting people in anyway.

HHHmm I'm getting a little deja vu FXP scene style

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    They want invites to be for personal friends and not handed out in public forums unforunately, that sux Detale sorry to hear.

I doubt the mods here would give you up, you probaly find its somebody you dealt with in the past that knows your details and thats how they found you damn snitches
    Last edited by safa; 12-17-2006 at 09:51 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Detale, there are 2 theories of how you got busted.. the one is what you've been thinking which is always a possibility..
    But there's another, more easy theory: Everyone you have ever traded/given accs/invites knows for sure one of your email and username on another tracker, so even if you use a lot of different ones, there's always a possibility to be nailed by an idiot.. with good chances as it proved..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well I got caught guys. I have a 4 week warning and my invites are taken away. Apparently someone here is a member of staff there or something like that. The only way I see I could've gotten caught is my IP addy, I believe only staff has that info so Im not sure but you do the math??
    Feel bad for u man ... anyway thanks for offering to give out such premium invites for free here than hoarding them up for trade ... hope u get some invites soon

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sorry to hear wot happened detale i know the feeling the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, n funny thing was i not even use the same name .i do think sme1 from staff at certain sites are logging ip n sme how coming in here n catching us sme how but i may be wrong

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456