Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Single Player Game

Poster
    Heh, most of the current good FPS/racing/strategy games then Nakor

2. Games   -   #12
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+18 May 2003 - 02:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 18 May 2003 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Schuler@18 May 2003 - 06:43
    ...(most of the good ones have been mentioned) ...
    Bah. That&#39;s untrue. Most of the games here (excepting Baulder&#39;s Gate, Deus Ex, Warcraft III and System Shock II) are either racing or fighting/shooting games.

[/b][/quote]
    Just out of curiosity have you ever actually tried GTA 3, MagicNakor? It may not be an RPG/Adventure game (which you obviously prefer), but it&#39;s more than just a mindless shooter. It has some very challenging missions, and a story with a great sense or humor. And the level of detail in the persisitant 3D world is absolutely amazing. I just finished it (after more than 6 months of steady playing), and I&#39;m planning on buying a new computer just so I can play Vice City. I&#39;ve been playing video games since Pong first came out in the early Seventies, and I would rate GTA3 as one of the best video gaming experiences ever created. Definitely in my top 5 of all time. B)

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Dues ex speech files are not there&#33;

4. Games   -   #14
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@18 May 2003 - 17:59
    ...Just out of curiosity have you ever actually tried GTA 3, MagicNakor? It may not be an RPG/Adventure game (which you obviously prefer), but it&#39;s more than just a mindless shooter...
    Yes I have. It bored me in the first hour.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. Games   -   #15
    Serious Sam And Serious Sam The Second Encoutner is Koo

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Trust me, if you like RPG/FPS, Deus Ex is the way to go. Keep looking for it until you find it. It will really be worth your effort.

BTW: DX doesn&#39;t take a powerful rig to run... worked fine on my old P3 700 mHz, TNT 2 powered machine.

7. Games   -   #17
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+18 May 2003 - 19:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 18 May 2003 - 19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nightwolf^.`.^@18 May 2003 - 17:59
    ...Just out of curiosity have you ever actually tried GTA 3, MagicNakor?&nbsp; It may not be an RPG/Adventure game (which you obviously prefer), but it&#39;s more than just a mindless shooter...
    Yes I have. It bored me in the first hour.

[/b][/quote]
    I just can&#39;t comprehend that. B)

8. Games   -   #18
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    There&#39;s no point downloading Deus Ex for kazaalite. On warez versions there&#39;s a bug that stops you getting off Liberty Island at the end of the first mission. Bummer. I do recommend buying it though and its only £10/&#036;15.

9. Games   -   #19
    Get the iso. That one works.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Where can I ge the iso?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast