Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas Shopping sux teh big one!!!

petra1210's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    Drove around for 20minutes trying to find parking, then waited another 20 just waiting and finally got a spot at the very end of the park lot. The mall was packed and the good stuff were taken, all that's left are crap and goodies with jacked prices.

Christmas shopping sucks.

It's hard to pick out stuff for ppl, because they could be buying you a pair of socks while you're getting them an MP3 player. and vice versa.

Such a stressful time of the year, and the 30mm rain didn't help.
    Yeah u are absolutely right. Christmas shopping sucks... same here.. i had no presents cause of work so i went to town today.. i drove around like crazy for more than 30 minutes trying to find parking as well.. i dont need to write down anything else because the same happened to me.. funny actually.. i went to the shop (note: i rang them 1 hour before and i asked them if they have that thing what i want to buy.. they said-yeah bla bla bla) the shop was full of crazy people with no respect.. here is an exam of lovely and nice ppl.. they all looks like that to kill everyone
    well i just wanted to collect my present and they said that all good stuff is gone already... i was like
    so i went away and they rang me 10minutes later that they have that but i have to pay double... well i said bloody "yes"

For 10minutes or so i got my present and some really nice bruises on my arm

2. Lounge   -   #22
    kittybewm's Avatar bob bob bob bob
    I vote we ban christmas shopping. Let the gifts shop for US!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123