Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TB account! + more

Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by tupacker View Post
    With a seedbox it's not dificult. He could get 200gb in 2 days or less
    Excatly i have a couple of them.

Quote Originally Posted by thecoolguy View Post
    Bad offer.

-TCG
    Your opinion and you dont need to be leave spam pointless posts here. if you dont like it oh well move on. some people actually do think it is worth it and thats why i got many pms. thank you all for your interest and merry christmas and happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    What's a seedbox?
    Its a dedicated server i use to make up for my poor home connection that has super internet speeds, so i can always upload more then what i download. it helps alot.
    Last edited by Skillz808; 12-24-2006 at 07:16 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    I personally favor the weed option. No just kidding. I'm clean!

LOL @ Skillz. Listen buddy, I don't know where you derive that name from, but you don't have any skillz at all. I wasn't leaving pointless spam, just telling you it wasn't a good enough trade because you are in fact too much of a neophyte to read around and see your offer stacks upto 0. Also, those "many pms" is just a stroke of luck because some guy doesn't know what the values of sites are. All those aren't worth ScT, maybe FB. At first I thought you said you have many premenstrual syndromes, to which I was agreeing, but the offers part really knocked my socks off.

Merry Christmas!

-TCG
    Last edited by thecoolguy; 12-24-2006 at 07:17 AM.
    Hello!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I personally favor the weed option. No just kidding. I'm clean!

-TCG
    lol if that was possible i would be in heaven (not technically) lol but feel like it

LOL @ Skillz. Listen buddy, I don't know where you derive that name from, but you don't have any skillz at all. I wasn't leaving pointless spam, just telling you it wasn't a good enough trade because you are in fact too much of a neophyte to read around and see your offer stacks upto 0. Also, those "many pms" is just a stroke of luck because some guy doesn't know what the values of sites are. All those aren't worth ScT, maybe FB. At first I thought you said you have many premenstrual syndromes, to which I was agreeing, but the offers part really knocked my socks off.

Merry Christmas!

-TCG

Lol i love how people think they are just above most with words on the net. lol makes me laugh when people use the net to be bigger then others its sad really goodluck in life. "TCG" LMAO

lol now back to the topic still looking for fb i got sct.

Please keep it to the topic from now on. if you want to continure this "TCG" post it in some other part where it belongs.

actually i will deal with this in pm only so big egos dont spam on here.

thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Skillz808; 12-24-2006 at 07:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12