Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my sct got disabled...

o.O why didn't you just print screen instead to show somebody how it looks like?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    not that you haven't been busted already....

Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    he wanted to know what sct look like so i let him enter my account for less than 4 minutes

why would you possibly do that for anyone in the first place? quite unbelievable that you would risk your account for someone who has only been here a month, and claims they have no respect for tracker or there rules:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...84#post1628132
    he was offering seedbox access to me, he had posts here, he looked trusted. my mistake

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul814 View Post
    o.O why didn't you just print screen instead to show somebody how it looks like?
    ur mentioning the correct way of doin it
    i did the assholes one

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    why would you let someone use your Sct account? i would rather let you fuck my girlfriend than have my account.
    haha...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    why would you let someone use your Sct account? i would rather let you fuck my girlfriend than have my account.
    lol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    he was offering seedbox access to me, he had posts here, he looked trusted. my mistake
    looking over his posts, he's made it perfectly clear that he's not a trustworthy person.

btw, it's not even his seedbox, if you had read over some of his previous posts, you'd know that:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...79#post1628972

but we're getting offtopic. thecoolguy says that all the ip's are yours, how do you explain that?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    aww, i was waiting for thecoolguy to tear him apart on the IP address thing...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    A State of Trance BT Rep: +2
    Stop insulting my character lysine, no one asked you into this thread. Besides, my flaming the people who think they are elite speaks nothing about my honesty. Learn some logic. If a site or person asks me to keep something secret, I will. But some of the things people do on this site are totally unneeded. An acronym would work just as well.

I did no such cheating. I have never cheated and never will. I did not do a single thing but browse on the ScT account. I did not download anything nor did I upload anything. The IP thing proves this.

I do not know how your account got such a high amount of transfer, perhaps you were sharing it with someone else. Know that it was not me, I am honest in my trades and I am sorry to hear it was disabled (I was looking forward to using it actually when we completed the seedbox thing).
    Last edited by Karawasa; 01-03-2007 at 05:14 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    first ... its thecoolguy word versus mine... i cant explain that i really cant, i cant explain how my account got disabled from an hour to other... i had 167 gb uploaded with a borrowed seedbox and..... "account disabled" reason cheating... i really cant explain that look... look what ive found... the coolguy and me were sharing the same seedbox...

once daniel4 (owner of the screen seedbox) told me he got a friend who was close to the sct admins... daniel4 told me he was letting "thecoolguy" join the seedbox for some torrents.... coincidence...
    Last edited by direstraits; 01-03-2007 at 05:21 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Really? Seriously? Dam thats a pretty good trade boyz.
    eee

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast