Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the best metal tracker?

Yeah, I'd like to know what's the best tracker full of metal albums. Do you know?
    thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    dont know bout a dedi metal tracker,but waffles and what are oozing with music of all kind

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    metal.iplay.ro

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    metal.iplay.ro
    +1, without a doubt!
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    metal.iplay.ro for sure

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    If you're not worried about quality, RockBox stands alone in terms of quantity. There are tons of discogs, DVDs, videos, clips, etc in varying qualities. The quality of the rips can get quite bad, but those rips are mostly from extremely rare albums often only available on cassette or vinyl. It's also public. Retention is surprisingly good; some of my 3-yr old uploads are still alive.

As a private tracker, RMT (metal.iplpay.ro) is pretty good and has a fair number of FLACs. However, it doesn't come close to the amount of content available at RockBox. The FLACs, though, are often only available as FLAC images and are sometimes not ripped securely. I've encountered a couple that were very poorly ripped.

If you want quality over quantity, What is by far the best tracker for metal. I'm continually surprised at how many black metal FLAC, for example, are uploaded daily, especially when you consider most get maybe 10 snatches in their lifetime.

I generally stick to What for the FLACs and Rockbox for the rarer underground stuff that can't be found anywhere else. I don't find myself using RMT very often.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    romanian metal torrents (metal iplay.ro)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    metal.iplay.ro isn't even necessary for your metal needs....

I have found that what.cd and waffles.fm both satisfied my needs for every single metal cd I have looked for.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah What has quite a few dedicated metal fans/uploaders there.

Pity that Metalbits is no more
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Thanks, I'll look forward those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast