Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hardest tracker to get power user for?

TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bitmetv is hard 65gb

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I would say KG, not to many leechers...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I didn't find BitMeTV that hard. I only have an average upload speed, but if you seed the right season or series packs, your golden. I think half my ratio comes from seeding the Buffy complete dvd pack. That torrent gets good pull everyday.

BitMe on the other hand. I can seed enough to keep a good ratio, but I can never seem to get enough GBs to come close to PU. Not enough leechers on my e-learning stuff.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    I would say KG, not to many leechers...
    Hmmm I just signed up there,wasnt planning on becoming a power user all that quickly, guess its gonna take a little longer. Thanks for the tips wonderferret.
    I can see why BiteMeTV would take longer to become a power user, 65gb I dont think any other tracker has a higher requirement.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    oink
    are you serious? oink is, by far, the easiest. took me ten days to upload 10 gigs and have a 1.05 ratio (althought i had more than 7.0). i think it makes it harder if you're seeding torrents to many different sites, instead of just one. this is why i dont like the hit and run rules at sites

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    I didn't find BitMeTV that hard. I only have an average upload speed, but if you seed the right season or series packs, your golden. I think half my ratio comes from seeding the Buffy complete dvd pack. That torrent gets good pull everyday.

BitMe on the other hand. I can seed enough to keep a good ratio, but I can never seem to get enough GBs to come close to PU. Not enough leechers on my e-learning stuff.
    Really?
    I find bitme extremely easy.
    I haven't seeded any of my own stuff yet I still have a ratio of 11 or so.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    n00b
    bitmetv has had to increase their UL totals for power user because the sheer nubmer of powerusers there was making the title meaningless. when I joined almost 2 years ago it was 15gb, then it was raised to 35 gb, and about 1 year ago raised to 65gb. even with a 65 gb requirement at bmtv, they have 8,000 powerusers (of 24,000 members). you won't find a tracker with better-seeded torrents, some almost 2 years old and still well-seeded!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    sayanek's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I think hardes tracker to get power user is kg

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    bitmetv has had to increase their UL totals for power user because the sheer nubmer of powerusers there was making the title meaningless. when I joined almost 2 years ago it was 15gb, then it was raised to 35 gb, and about 1 year ago raised to 65gb. even with a 65 gb requirement at bmtv, they have 8,000 powerusers (of 24,000 members). you won't find a tracker with better-seeded torrents, some almost 2 years old and still well-seeded!
    i really wouldnt say they're "well-seeded" as most of those things only have 1 or 2 seeders.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Bitmetv and oinks, lots of heavy bandwidth members.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast