Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An All New Speed Tip!

Originally posted by mushmush@19 May 2003 - 20:17
    I find that if you are downloading large files the minute it starts downloading
    i get very good download speeds,after 2/3 of the download the speed drops drastically,so what i tend to do is download more files(does'nt after be friends episodes )my preference is music files.Once the files (music) start to download all of a sudden my large files start downloading at fast speeds again.

Don't ask me why this happens, but it always seems to work for me
    Thats what I´m talkin´about!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    I have noticed this too - your not alone! hehe

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    He's saying that if your dl's have paused starting to download something else will give kazaa a jumpstart a rejuvination a kick in the pants, (if I missed any ufamisims please fill em in for me on the next post) you wont have to continue downloding these new files you can cancel as soon as your files begen to speed back up, basically like when your computer has been sitting doing the same remidial task for a few hours and begans to lag so you have to walk over to it and give the mouse a little jiggle to wake it up and start it moving again.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    thats right, except they dont pause, they just wont connect, or dl superslow.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    well by pause i meant slow down don't know why I said pause

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 May 2003 - 13:10
    This is a bit of a stupid tip as there's no reason why getting friends episodes would result in faster downloads for your other movies, could be coincidence but then again I haven't tried so I wouldn't know ...............
    Maybe his computer has a thing for

"I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    wab73
    I think i get it.. ?
    and it doesn't sound too stupid ..

when u do a search for friends episodes you WILL get tons and tons of results...
    so your list with active kazaa nodes grows .. (i think)
    when the dl then searches again it has a lot more sources to scan?
    dunno if this is the case... ? I'll try ..

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Knurl
    All I managed to do with this tip was to fill my drive with friends episodes !
    A System reboot and the use of the latest version of Ptrack does it for me

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by clocker+21 May 2003 - 12:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 21 May 2003 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TRshady@19 May 2003 - 13:10
    This is a bit of a stupid tip as there&#39;s no reason why getting friends episodes would result in faster downloads for your other movies, could be coincidence but then again I haven&#39;t tried so I wouldn&#39;t know ...............
    Maybe his computer has a thing for

[/b][/quote]
    You know what, that could probably be it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Ok you seem like a nice group of people so im going to tell you how to get the fastest possible downloads.

BUY A T3 CONNECTION&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast