Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An All New Speed Tip!

accually this has worked for me also. i dont think this accually is a tip and would work for everyone. i think it's coincidence, but while i'm downloading a movie or anything big it helps my downloads if i also fill up my tranfer window with smaller files like mp3's.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    oh and you don't get faster downloads by getting a t3 connection. the only way to ever get t3 downloading speeds is either downloading mp3's (which for some reason always gets better speeds than movies or games with me) or finding a person that also has your connection or higher. Or if you get enough sources to build up to your speeds (which will never happen unless you get lucky). Rarely i ever get up to my 130kbps dsl speed when i'm downloading movies. i dont think having t3 will get you any higher.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Your downloads do depend on the other persons upload capability.

But if everyone takes my advice and gets a T1 or T3, or better yet fiber optics.......Then we could all download 700MB ISOs in 30 min....in the next 10 years i predict fiber optics for $50 a month, and DSL for $25

when i find a user that gives me 100kbs or better, i check his hard drive to see what else i can get before he loggs off

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Okay People.

Downloading "Friends" is not the answer he was putting out. Download ANY multiple files with high bandwidth. Okay?

Oh and getting a T3 WON'T work. I have Cable with 3.9MBs DL speed and I have hit 300+ transfer rate maybe 3 times in the last few months. It all depends how fast everyone else uploads and how many people are using the network. (IE If 5 poeple are DLing from the same source...)

Of course I reall do not know anything

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    See I can't even quote, God I suck at this

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    BANNED
    I know what he means it has worked for me once. but its stupid

45k user get f*cked by whats the point for them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123