Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: How many sites have you been banned at for whatever reason.

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    i bet i hold the record ... i ve been banned from pretty much every torrent site (literaly - even exotic sites that ppl crave to get into) in existance in the past yr... offcourse i have accts in all of them still but thats another story...

as to the y... i d rather not discuss this... besides the ppl that need to know, know
    Im quite certain you do hold the record. You were probably banned from like 200 sites in a matter of a month if that long.

Most people use an alternative nickname to mask their true identity, but Jaits has used his main nickname. Is that clever, or stupid?

As for me, I got banned from one community, for teaching the SysOp to suck eggs. Site no longer exists, so it doesn't really count.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    I been disabled for inactivity but have never been banned.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    poly1's Avatar Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    None
    I have never been banned from any communities, but I have been disabled for inactivity
    My Ratio 2 My Speed / Currently Want Torrentleech

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    i bet i hold the record ... i ve been banned from pretty much every torrent site (literaly - even exotic sites that ppl crave to get into) in existance in the past yr... offcourse i have accts in all of them still but thats another story...

as to the y... i d rather not discuss this... besides the ppl that need to know, know
    Im quite certain you do hold the record. You were probably banned from like 200 sites in a matter of a month if that long.

Since you dont care to specify as to the reason for these bans I will

Hes been blackballed from most torrent sites countless times cause he is a hacker if you will. A script kiddie at that. But anyways he hacks his way into countless sites to cause trouble. I and countless others find this kinda stupid due to the fact he is a staff member on a nameless torrent site and doing dumb stuff like this. If he does that to other sites what does he do to his own users when he bans them?
    i guess u ll never know now will u.... i hope u got enough validation out of this to justify ur pathetic existance .. gd luck...

offcourse u find it stupid... what else could u ever find it... one can only judge what one can understand based on the level of understanding one has... a stupid person can only find other things stupid... if i were u... i d just stick to ur little site and instead of spending time posting here, find a way to make ur site a little bit better than below avg that it is at the moment just my 2c

ps... i still have accts on all sites i cared about .. so ur banning spree, wasnt that successful oh, and about that trouble u keep talking about, u dont even know the meaning of the word... u can trust me on that one,,,

ps2.. u really should seecure ur site be4 u talk shit... its still exploitable by a 'script kiddie' like myself... i guess that makes ur skills (or rather lack of) be considered to what? LOL.. fortunately for u... i have no use for such a site

take care

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Most people use an alternative nickname to mask their true identity, but Jaits has used his main nickname. Is that clever, or stupid?

As for me, I got banned from one community, for teaching the SysOp to suck eggs. Site no longer exists, so it doesn't really count.
    im just man enough to take concequence for my own actions... besides... the ppl that whos opinion i care about, know very well the reasoning behind my actions.. and also know that it was completely non-destructive (and a part of the past) despite the fact that i could have chosen it to not be (there was just no point for me to justify doing anything destructive)... that one has the power to hurt someone doesnt mean that one will do.. offcourse admins like the one that posted before are so insecure about their existance, that can do nothing more but judge based on an illusion they have created for themseves...

EDIT: someone deleted my second post for no apparent reason...
    Last edited by Jaits; 02-07-2007 at 11:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    3 inactivtiy
    1 invited cheater

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Disabled for inactivity on a lot, never banned.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    i have been banned from a bunch of trackers for cheating

just kidding

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567