Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Sims Superstar Problem

Poster
    can anyone post a site where you got it for bittorrent

2. Games   -   #22
    imported_computerfreak76
    not to sound like an asshole but ive been searching for the fix for 2 days! could some please post a sigdat for it when they get it please?

3. Games   -   #23
    here is the fix

File:The_Sims_Superstar_Expansion_Pack_PPF_Fix.FLT.X-gamers.ShareReactor.rar
    Length:8240 Bytes,8KB
    UUHash:=Slqu5Y/stwrlPgCtbhE2Lc/f//8=

~-- patience just takes practice --~

4. Games   -   #24
    OOPS!!!!!! sorry now i see why you can't find it, i renamed the zip to .rar but posted the zip format you should be able to find it now. again sorry. (and i don't know how to do sigdat's yet)

5. Games   -   #25

6. Games   -   #26
    Hey guys,

Need a lil help. I'm trying to install the patch but when i run the patch it gives me an error
    cannot open file 'FLT-SUP.bin': Permission denied.

ANY1 have any ideas as to how i can fix the problem.

Thanks a lot
    ZDog

7. Games   -   #27
    imported_computerfreak76
    hey zdog if i were you id download the sims 7 in 1

much easier plus if you have to reinstall you dont have to go through the hassle of individually reinstalling all the expansions

8. Games   -   #28
    the crackfix dont work, i just get not enought paramaters? any ideas

9. Games   -   #29
    Many thanks to alfive, follow his guide above, it works no problem if you do what he says, you must aplly the ppf fix and use the v2 of the crack. anyone who needs help, PM me and ill try to help you.

10. Games   -   #30
    Hey computerfreak,

I just finished downloading sims 7 in 1 off a channel in IRC. Took me about 10.5 hrs but i finally got it. Ther file size was about 1.5 Gb When i tried to install it it popped up in some weird font. Does the game too have the same problem or is it just the file that i have downloaded that might be bad. Gonna go ahead and try to install it anyways, since i've already downloaded the file. Thanks for the tip though.

ZDog

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast