Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When did it all go wrong?

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Follow rules, become a established well known member at a site and things will fall into place in the end. All the sites people are willing to trade etc for do have a great community within, and they are willing to share the resources you need if you are a good member. Doing this by breaking rules (trading) will only get you labeled as a bad member everywhere and I assure you it'll make it even harder to obtain invites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    have you been following rules of fst kimmi? not everyone is a clone of a perfectly behaved user..not even you or me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    have you been following rules of fst kimmi? not everyone is a clone of a perfectly behaved user..not even you or me.
    I'm not implying perfection. BTW, I have broken no rules of FST. My disabled privilages is only due to me being staff elsewhere ;-)

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ha ha broken smiley

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Ask a mod "whats wrong with my acc"

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    shikotee's Avatar Of Crazy Mind
    As is quite common these days - people have no patience and no desire to work towards something - they want it, AND THEY WANT IT NOW.

Why work towards earning or achieving something, when you can find a loop-hole? We need instant gratification!

I guess I can relate to the addictiveness. It's like a _______ (fill in blank with whatever apllies to your generation - ie, baseball, pog, etc) card collection.

"Got it, got it, need it, got it......"

I'll trade you my "Eric Lindros" (what a bust he turned out to be, but remember the hype with cards?) rookie card for a ......

But what about the anger?

Many trackers are very clear about their policies, yet tons of you defy them, and then start foaming at the mouth when the whip is cracked.

Regretably, I think alot of innocent people do get screwed at times, and are wrongfully banned, but it is the price that must be paid to fight the corruption. Sure - some mods can be dicks (I'm sure we've all had experiences with hella-douches), but most are just doing their best to maintain order.

In any case - my advice to those who have been "wronged" is not to take it out on the mods or the tracker. Instead, go for the disease that is ruining it for all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    yea. greed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My god u make really big reply
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    dont they?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I dont know about everyone else, but my objective is not to collect trackers. It's to get in the best of them. If along the line you end up with a little too many, thats more of a side effect.

I know that when and if i get the trackers i want, i will give away most accounts and invites i have. For now i know that i have way too many than the ones i really use (and some arent even that good to start with).

But i also had some good surprises and there's a few, that i didnt know, that i have no wish to part with. And there's the ones i really like. Some are too much trouble to get in and too much effort to stay in, to just trade/give away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast