Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FTWR Guide for n00bs.

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah i wish that they would explain specifically to each of the banned members why they were actually banned. If its because i am a member of FST that trades invites is their only reason then it is not good enough. A nice reason would be hey you traded on forum or hey your ratios are low.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Yeah i wish that they would explain specifically to each of the banned members why they were actually banned. If its because i am a member of FST that trades invites is their only reason then it is not good enough. A nice reason would be hey you traded on forum or hey your ratios are low.
    does any site give a reason for banning? i think all sites just take it away no questions asked and you wont be able to access your account for an explanation.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    does any site give a reason for banning? i think all sites just take it away no questions asked and you wont be able to access your account for an explanation.
    Well usually they do explain on IRC for example. I mean i would not class my reason an official reason for being banned but i am not incharge so life moves on.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    they might on irc but alot of sites require your username or invite to access the irc.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh
    does any site give a reason for banning?
    not really, but considering how many accounts of users that were disabled in such a short period of time begs an explanation

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo. View Post
    not really, but considering how many accounts of users that were disabled in such a short period of time begs an explanation
    well its obvious that they banned for invite trading. not only did they ban loads of ppl but they also disabled the invite system there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Silly what ftwr did, but this thread is pathetic. The staff hold all the rights at their tracker, they can do what they want. You have a duty to follow the rules, if you don't bye bye. This just shows, you have to look at yourself, blame shouldn't be on them. If someone wanted to trade invites to their site, then blame that person for getting you deleted, not the site!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Silly what ftwr did, but this thread is pathetic. The staff hold all the rights at their tracker, they can do what they want. You have a duty to follow the rules, if you don't bye bye. This just shows, you have to look at yourself, blame shouldn't be on them. If someone wanted to trade invites to their site, then blame that person for getting you deleted, not the site!!
    Yeah i suppose you are right but I PERSONALLY did not disobey any rules so why should i have to suffer because of someone else. I mean i liked that site a lot... I know everyone did but since we cannot do anything about it this thread is as good as dead.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    yeh I understand gamer, and I know how pissed off you would have been at the time, however this sort of thread is un-called for.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast