Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help catching a thief

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    2 posts an all them stars... hmmm who might you be?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale
    i do not remember where i have seen blastgt1's name, it could be tpg or a-l, but i remember him being a really nice and helpful user

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Yea well I was wronged, the dude got into my accounts and totally changed my ratio. One site says I did 20 million TB, and the other says I did 16 million TB. I have no reason to do either as I own one server and work on 3 others. So something is not fucking right, and I know the chances of getting them back are very slim. Hell if I was a mod I wouldnt even listen but knowing that I didnt do anything of this, and some other fuckhead screwed me over, well I can aleast try to fight this.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    People with 5 stars are community reps, thanks for the tip BlastGT1 and yes he is an mod atTPG and formerly TIT and some other sites

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hey people when someone steals your cookies, how would they get into your account and not have it record the IP. I am missing something here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    there ip most likely gets recorded and if you reported as a hacked account that ip gets banned and if the word spreads its banned at more then just the site he got caught doing this on.

So who knows maybe your attacker cookie thief ended up getting the short end of the stick by doing this.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    god i wish that was the case, but now I finally got an admin to give up the IP, and the IP last recorded was mine, something still doesnt smell right, but what can i do now

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Format your harddrive and re-install windows as it seems some hacker got on your pc an is using it to sign in to your accounts but to be honest I am not sure since its kind of hard to prove it was'nt you when its your IP that was used last.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    yea well i gave up, thanx for the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12