Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best and worst staff?

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Best: FSC
    Worst: FTN

FTN already disabled me 2 times so I hate them (trading invites).. FSC always helped me with all my questions
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Great:
    FSC - pretty much the only reason to hold onto this tracker

Good:
    FtN - great sysops, mediocre mods (you can hardly blame ops for disabling people for trading, and they have great pretimes and upload speeds on a tracker with more freebies than any other)
    ScT - extremely knowlegable, can be a bit abrasive. Less ban happy then popularly believed (there's a reason this tracker is always full)

Mediocre:
    Bitmetv - a couple of outspoken idiots ruin the experience and take away from some of the other excellent mods/admins.
    Last edited by Eagle784; 01-17-2007 at 08:05 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now that I think about it, some of the people who voiced opinions in the FTWR revolt thread not against the staff aren't too far off. I mean, they're the ones who run the site, right? They should be able to run it how they want to. If trading invites is against their rules, then so be it. I personally think there's nothing wrong with trading invites, but if it's against what the staff want for their own site and you're caught, there's not much you can do. Yeah, you can voice your opinion, but the staff have their own views for their ideal site. If those views hinder the site, then obviously their views aren't working out, but that's still what the owners want.

I haven't had many staff encounters, so I can't say which is the best, but SITR's staff isn't too bad. They fixed up a problem for me really quick.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    i haven't had run-ins with staff on most of the sites i'm on, but i did find that the staff on the rabbit were very helpful in getting my account switched back on the other day. they coulda just said f*** off, but instead were willing to take the time to listen and investigate stuff

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    hdooga's Avatar ANTI-TRADER BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    yeah content is great. but their staff is so stupid. yeah they get a lot of stupid questions and retards in their but they're pretty stupid themselves. for example, the sysop just locked the entire forum for site suggestions because half of the suggestions were stupid and the ones that were good he would just say "well i dont wanna code that, so its not gonna happen". they ban people from forums and/or lock the thread if they dont like what they have to say. yeah it's their site and they can run it however they want, but theyre total asses. then they try to act tough behind a computer when im pretty sure that if you met them in real life, they'd be fifty pound dorks
    So true. Reading that announcement really made me laugh since reading that forum made you wonder how he got oink up in the first place

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    best -bitmetv fsc pisexy
    Last edited by TYPE R; 07-10-2007 at 01:17 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    its very rare that i contact staff of trackers im a member in so i cant judge which are friendly or not although i hear good things about scc and fsc.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    TB staff seem like a friendly lot.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Great - FSC - i could never imagine anything better

Worst - FTWR - jaysik tries to appear as being nice, but hes really a dick. and the whole rabbit massacre was retarded and unacceptable.
    - W-B - self righteous. think thier elite. and thier not.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Great, POTuk, WB,

Worse: TL- mods never answer their pms, even when you get a warning and want to talk to them
    SCT- tracker is great, staff are complete assholes
    Bitmetv- never go back there, hate the staff that wouldnt help me with a torrent and when i questioned them they ban me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast