Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foreign Trackers

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    softmupparna.net

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    http://www.softmupparna.net/signup.php But not so many torrents like other big local sites ... 1200
    ArenaBG is the best by faaaaar.. From any other tracker in my opinion and today tracker started to work normally after about 1+ month..
    Snowtigers is also good..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I think RSR is good one

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    ArenaBG is in a class apart in what concerns the number of torrents and seeders. Softmupparna doesnt have as many torrents, obviously, but their dvdr section is groing fast. Almost 400. Plenty of seeders and leechers with the added bonus that half of them are freebies. I think they're really good for people looking for dvdrs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ^^^ couldnt have said it better myself.

Also if ur into dvdr's heres a bunch with respectable seeders:

powerbits
    nordicbits
    piratetorrents
    swebits
    swedvdr

though their torrents tend to be the same among em.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I just know SnowTigers and Thor's Land if you are looking for french scene releases.

I don't know about Thor's Land but SnowTigers is quite difficult to get in at the moment
    (it should be easier in the next few days so check the website)
    but very nice although there is no forum at all because of security reason (?).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12