Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: looks like scc is doing a great job

ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    SCC is moving up the ranks imo.. been spending a lot more time there than on SCT these days..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Scc is in the right direction to become the top 0-day tracker around i notice thats they beats Sct in content also they beat FTN sometimes in Pre ,thanks to uploader there they doing a great job .

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    This could have been a great site from that start if it hadn't been for the arrogance of certain staff members. Most sites take on suggestions but SCC have always taken this as personal criticism. Hell of a lot of members were banned for simply speaking their mind.

At last they took a step back and realised that maybe those members were right. Now the site is going places.

Hopefully that ridiculous "7-day download or you're out" rule has gone too. That was absolute bullshit....if you went on holiday your account would be gone when you got back.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Yeah, that is a stupid rule. And I wish they'd account for overall ratio instead of being so fussy with hit and runs. Seeding for 36 hours is a bitch.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderferret View Post
    Yeah, that is a stupid rule. And I wish they'd account for overall ratio instead of being so fussy with hit and runs. Seeding for 36 hours is a bitch.
    i'm sorry man and don't want to offend u but 36 hrs is a good rule, if they didn't have that rule u would never find live torrents on any tracker 4 that matter

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    36 hours is a pretty decent rule, as long as they allow it to be accumulative. On other trackers, you have to seed for 72. Besides, it makes sure, especially on small trackers, that torrents don't die out too fast.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    its a nice lil site

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yep its getting better

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    right thy r going well

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by letstrade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderferret View Post
    i'm sorry man and don't want to offend u but 36 hrs is a good rule, if they didn't have that rule u would never find live torrents on any tracker 4 that matter
    Don't know about that...I mean, look at OiNK. Torrents are very well seeded there, and they don't have such a rule.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast