Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your PC pics

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    No posts in here for 2 months?!!! I need to build anothe computer just to post some pics. Maybe this weekend

2. Software & Hardware   -   #242
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #243
    Not that I need a new case. I have a Tj07, a Thermaltake DH-102 and my g5 case pretty much sitting collecting dust ATM until I decide to get off my ass and do something with them. If I did get a new case today I think I'd go with the Antec Super Lanboy.
    captureno.jpg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #244
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    That's an interesting case but I'd wager a disaster in real life.
    With all the removable panels and 15 fans it probably rattles like a motherfucker.
    I hate how they still insist on claiming "positive air pressure" using computer fans, which don't have enough static pressure to overcome normal air pressure even under lab conditions, much less a case full of mesh...
    Also, it seems counterintuitive to include (and make such a big deal about) the "air suspension" for hard drives.
    Anyone spending $200 on a case is going to be using SSDs, which need no special vibration abatement.
    Anyone actually going to LAN parties doesn't need (and isn't willing to lug around) six mechanical drives.
    The suspension mounting would have been better used on the opticals (another dying technology).

Why make it possible to mount the opticals sideways but not account for them opening?
    Seems like the front panel should be interchangeable with the forward sidepanels.

How come the motherboard tray/backplane cannot be flipped side to side?
    I'd much prefer that to the raising and lowering (to what end?) Antec provides.

For $200 I could build a nicer case than that.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #245
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post

just checking through this threads.. But wanna ask a question to OP, what is the exact age of your PC??
    Greater than you?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrez View Post
    my

Old post, but where is the case???
    And this looks like a bird nest to me
    Last edited by bijoy; 02-02-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #246
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    That's an interesting case but I'd wager a disaster in real life.
    With all the removable panels and 15 fans it probably rattles like a motherfucker.
    I hate how they still insist on claiming "positive air pressure" using computer fans, which don't have enough static pressure to overcome normal air pressure even under lab conditions, much less a case full of mesh...
    Also, it seems counterintuitive to include (and make such a big deal about) the "air suspension" for hard drives.
    Anyone spending $200 on a case is going to be using SSDs, which need no special vibration abatement.
    Anyone actually going to LAN parties doesn't need (and isn't willing to lug around) six mechanical drives.
    The suspension mounting would have been better used on the opticals (another dying technology).

Why make it possible to mount the opticals sideways but not account for them opening?
    Seems like the front panel should be interchangeable with the forward sidepanels.

How come the motherboard tray/backplane cannot be flipped side to side?
    I'd much prefer that to the raising and lowering (to what end?) Antec provides.

For $200 I could build a nicer case than that.
    I agree, it seems like it could use some more "real world" features. Now there's an idea why don't you build your own. Your HDD holder is still one of my all time favorite mods bud.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #247
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    TBH, I find it's more fun and challenging to work on cars.
    The RX-7 with the Vette engine is running well, this spring we'll probably start on the RX-8.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Software & Hardware   -   #248
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrez View Post
    my

LOL!

The case is a glass cabinet.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. Software & Hardware   -   #249
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    just checking through this threads.. But wanna ask a question to OP, what is the exact age of your PC??
    Greater than you?
    What??????????????
    My rig is cute! Dammit!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #250
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

LOL!

The case is a glass cabinet.
    Bah dual-processor server, should of looked a little harder .
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 03-30-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast