Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: For those who got banned from Oink because of SERVERNET

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I think you should start wondering why in hell this guy needs so many invites to the same site.
    It's hard to keep track of every member what he's up to.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoma View Post
    He told me(servernet) that he need bitme invites for his friends at college ...but honestly he was trusted regarding trading..

one more thing //this rep. point system is useless ..i got scammed yesterday from Pwr who had 5 rep. points ..
    if sme1 asks me for a invite for a friend ,brother or cousin etc i tell them no that if those people want an invite to get off their ass join this site like everyone else does

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster
    im done trading invites....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTP View Post
    not every1 is the same mate there are good people here also

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

well yea ...trade with trusted ppl!

or else u would never make it to the top lol
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I hear you
    ive joined this list as well no more freebies.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    He told me(servernet)one more thing //this rep. point system is useless ..i got scammed yesterday from Pwr who had 5 rep. points ..
    How could we improve it?

The Trading Rep system is only as good as you members make it.

If you hand out Rep Points for people giving away invites to sites such as Demonoid then it's not going to mean much, is it?
    Use it responsibly and it will mean more.

There is nothing that can be done to protect you from members such as SERVERNET that actually trade successfully here but sell or retrade and lose you your accounts. Everyone thought SERVERNET was on the up-and-up so his TR was probably an accurate reflection of general opinion of him at the time.

Because it's not 100% effective does not mean it isn't useful or should be removed. It's a bit like complaining gun laws in England don't help because there's still some gun crime; you can't repeal it just because it doesn't halt the problem completely but since it has some effect then it's useful and needed.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK View Post
    He told me(servernet)one more thing //this rep. point system is useless ..i got scammed yesterday from Pwr who had 5 rep. points ..
    How could we improve it?

The Trading Rep system is only as good as you members make it.

If you hand out Rep Points for people giving away invites to sites such as Demonoid then it's not going to mean much, is it?
    Use it responsibly and it will mean more.

There is nothing that can be done to protect you from members such as SERVERNET that actually trade successfully here but sell or retrade and lose you your accounts. Everyone thought SERVERNET was on the up-and-up so his TR was probably an accurate reflection of general opinion of him at the time.

Because it's not 100% effective does not mean it isn't useful or should be removed. It's a bit like complaining gun laws in England don't help because there's still some gun crime; you can't repeal it just because it doesn't halt the problem completely but since it has some effect then it's useful and needed.
    easiest way to do it is to read the posts of users and see what they have asked for. its that easy.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    I hear you
    ive joined this list as well no more freebies.
    Guess that mean the geunine honest members will suffers because of a few bad ones.

would be nice if rep point were only given for trades and we had somehow of nowing what members traded and with whom.

Can you try to use a oink invite for registering again or would you end up losing it if they clock on?
    Last edited by shazzar; 02-03-2007 at 01:18 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so one member does sth bad.....and u all decide to giv up on giving invites?? i mean how can u say this guyzz .....all of u must hv seen forums like zp,slyck.....fst is way way better and the trading rep is quite effective but every system will hv its flaws now n then and its for all us fst members to suggest how it can be made better....i am sure the mods and Reality will be happy to hear to all suggestions
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast